Deleted
    Machine Gun Preacher, give it a 7/10. Not my usual type of thing but a mate recommended it, enjoyed it for the story and all sorts. Seemed very low budget which made it better imo.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

9/10

American Wedding - 9/10
    I've never even seen the second one and this movie was funny as shit, loved it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The tunnel, 5/10
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traffic - 3.5/4. Crushing drama about drugs, seen from every perspective. Benicio Del Toro is amazing in this film, even though Michael Douglas’ storyline worked best.
    The Usual Suspects - 2.5/4. Quite disappointed by this. The layers weren’t as deep as they should, and I practically saw everything coming. But Kevin Spacey delivers a pitch perfect performance.
    The Hurt Locker - 4/4. The best War-movie I have ever seen, it shows the audience sides of humanism, even during a time where the characters could die every second. Jeremy Renner delivers a utterly fantastic performance, It will be long before he can top that again.

The Illusionist

7.5/10

Edward Norton is great like always. Cool "twist" at the end, was expecting for something like that.
    Hi

The Bourne Ultimatum, 9/10 it is such a good movie. The whole series is epic.

Deleted
    The last american pie. havent laught so much in a loooong time 10/10

Deleted
    The Avengers.

10/10.

It was everything I hoped for as a comic fan. The people behind the X-Men movies can learn something from this.

The Avengers - 10/10

Seriously, the film was fantastic. Bad ass action, and it was hilarious at so many moments. Great flick!

Watchmen: 9/10

Pretty damn good comic book adaptation and by far the best comic book movie I've seen.

The Avengers

7/10

Could've had a way higher score if it didn't had overused bad jokes

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    The Usual Suspects - 2.5/4. Quite disappointed by this. The layers weren’t as deep as they should, and I practically saw everything coming.
    Wow. The Usual Suspects is generally considered to have one of the greatest twist endings in cinema history.

Avengers- Solid 9/10. It isn't a complete turn your brain off movie like Transformers. It was very good and certainly one of the best movies in that genre.

Edit: Bumped it up one point because I just saw the after credit scene (not the during credit scene) and it was a hilarious way to end the movie.
    Last edited by conscript; 2012-05-06 at 05:17 PM.

The Avengers

One of the best movies I have seen in a very long time. Was incredible, and I have never been a theater with an audience more engaged in a movie like this one, really if you thought this movie was anything less than spectacular I would shocked, and calling it bad I would call you a liar. Movie is nearly flawless for the movie it is, no it won't win an oscar because it's a super hero action movie, doesn't make it any less amazing though.

If you haven't seen it, go see it now, every actor did a phenomenal job and each one when they had a moment they completely stole the scene.

10 raging hulk muscles out of 10 for the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Wow. The Usual Suspects is generally considered to have one of the greatest twist endings in cinema history.

Avengers- Solid 8/10. It isn't a complete turn your brain off movie like Transformers. It was very good and certainly one of the best movies in that genre.
    He probably saw a spoof of it before the actual movie, such as Scary Movie.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Warrior... 10/10, what an incredible movie.

The 2010 "Clash of the Titans" remake. 8/10. I still remember the original and appreciated the bit of homage paid by the remake. My only complaint is that they didn't explore some of the characters more.

I'm planning on seeing the "Avengers" movie this weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Avengers: 10/10 anything less would be a disgrace to such a phenomenal movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    The Avengers

One of the best movies I have seen in a very long time. Was incredible, and I have never been a theater with an audience more engaged in a movie like this one, really if you thought this movie was anything less than spectacular I would shocked, and calling it bad I would call you a liar. Movie is nearly flawless for the movie it is, no it won't win an oscar because it's a super hero action movie, doesn't make it any less amazing though.

If you haven't seen it, go see it now, every actor did a phenomenal job and each one when they had a moment they completely stole the scene.

10 raging hulk muscles out of 10 for the Avengers.
    I full 100% agree with you. I don't ever remember being part of such an engaged audience in my entire life. The audience in my theater actually stood up and gave applause at certain moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Warrior... 10/10, what an incredible movie.
    I plan on watching that movie this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    Day of the Dead 7/10. Entertaining and thematic enough, although the main characters boyfriend was annoying. Still so gristly that it is unwatchable at some points (for me), but I think the previous two films in the series were put together better.
    Try Diary of the Dead.
    it's another George A Romero flick but it's done more in the mockumentary mode of film.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848557/

Delicacy
    10/10
    It's a french film starring Audrey Tautou and it's my favorite film of the year. It's the first time I've been in a theater in which everyone laughed. This movie was done just so incredibly well and it's such a breath of fresh air from all the dumb romantic comedies that Hollywood keep throwing out. That's one good thing about the French, they know how to do movies.