The Island - 9.8/10 - great movie all around, acting, plot and cast are almost perfectly fit. My favorite movie of all time i just love the entire idea of the world has been contaminated and only a select few are giving access to the island but with losts of deception
    Muahahahaha sean bean is crazy good in this movie

Snowwhite and the Huntsman (movie theater)

7/10

Really disliked that Snowwhite actor, but luckily the Huntsman and the Witch made up for that

Piranha 3DD (torrented)

4/10

This movie was just bad, but also hilarious. I loved every David Hasselhof scene, those were pretty much the only worthy scenes in the entire movie. The ending was the best, I can't believe a movie can actualy went there...

10+ Year Old Account
    The Informant!: 2.5/4 (6/10)

10+ Year Old Account
    Up In the Air: 4/4.
    Fantastic and beautiful film with superb performances.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Grey, 5/10

I just found the majority of this film to be very boring, not the least bit suspenseful, and hardly through provoking whatsoever. Gorgeous filming, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    Up In the Air: 4/4.
    Fantastic and beautiful film with superb performances.
    Absolutely loved this movie, I'd give it the same rating.

The only thing I disliked about it was the ending. Mega spoilers: I mean, his whole life he's isolated himself, only to find the (seemingly, anyway) love of his life, so he opens up, gets rejected...then...reverts back to his old self, and doesn't change? I was expecting a better ending than that, but the ride there was so good, I can't fault it too much.

Deleted
    the usual suspects 10/10
    awesome and well tuned, good devolped plot, growing tension and really good actors espacially Gabriel Byrne and Kevin Spacy

Deleted
    Pan's Labyrinth 8/10

Mutant Chronicles
    4/10

Red State 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphina View Post
    the usual suspects 10/10
    awesome and well tuned, good devolped plot, growing tension and really good actors espacially Gabriel Byrne and Kevin Spacy
    One does not simply spell Kevin Spacey's name wrong! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Rabbit Hole: 3.5/4
    A story about two adults who lost their child prior to a car accident where he chased the family dog into the streets and was hit by a car. The setting is the neighborhood where the characters still live, 8 months after the episode, and the story surrounds the lives of the two parents, played by Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart (both do stunning performances), how they struggle to heal, and how their relationship suffers because of it. The picture is directed by John Cameron Mitchell who does an excellent job of treating the gloomy and sad topic with honesty. This is a real tearjerker, some might even find it too painful to watch through. I honestly broke down in tears near the ending.

Prometheus

9/10

I didn't expect much from this movie at first, But after watching it I'm really happy with it. If you are going to see this movie thinking it is some kind of horror movie you are not going to like it. The movie is more Sci-fi than anything else. It takes some theories about ancient cultures and contact with aliens and turns it into a pretty good base for the movie's story.

I really hope they make a sequel to it.

Deleted
    valkyrie, very predictable but i guess it was a fun night out with friends. 7/10

No Strings Attached

10/10 because it made me laught so much
    8/10 the movie in general

this one line made the movie for me, "YOU CANT FIGHT ME...YOUR MINIATURE"

10+ Year Old Account
    The Avengers 9/10 they killed Couslon

15+ Year Old Account
    Prometheus. 7/10.

Really wasn't too bad. With all the negativity surrounding it I was worried that I wouldn't like it, but I did. As long as you go in just wanting to have fun then you'll like it. If you're going in looking to pick it apart then don't even bother. It's an action moving, not a thought provoking sci-fi piece.

Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows. 6.5/10

After really enjoying the first one I was rather disappointed with this. It seemed to be rushed in the important parts and drag when it didn't need to. It's saving grace is really the last 20mins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Madagascar 3. 10/10

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    Madagascar 3. 10/10

Can't wait to see it now!

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Prometheus
    [...]
    I really hope they make a sequel to it.
    They did. It's called Alien.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    They did. It's called Alien.
    Not really. Prometheus was intended to be a prequel to Alien but he decided to go off-road so its not technically a prequel

10+ Year Old Account
    the clinic... 5/10....a horror film...I'm starting to believe there is a simple reason all these people end up in terrible situations such as being tortured, murdered held hostage etc....simply because they are all completely stupid...

Someone just kidnapped me, stole my baby while i was pregnant and left me in a slaughter house where i have just seen a woman crawl along the floor and die because she had her stomach ripped out...the last thing i am going to do is go off exploring by myself 0o

Ive been downloading tons of movies from all sorts of genres Ill just give a short rating of each of the ones Ive seen recently

A History of Violence (3/10) I dont understand how people say its a good movie, acting was poor and the story was flat out awful
    Bridesmaids (9/10) Pretty damn funny
    Cedar Rapids (7/10) Charming with a few funny bits, it isnt laugh out loud funny like comedy classics though
    Chronicle (8/10) Very well done much better than I was expecting goes from fun buddy movie to surprisingly dark action
    Despicable Me (7/10) Pretty expected family animation movie with some funny sequences
    Drive (2/10) This movie was awful, Ryan Gosling says about 3 sentences the entire film and falls in love with a girl he doesnt even do anything with.
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (8/10) Not big on love stories but this was very well done with a cool twist on the story
    Hot Fuzz (6/10) Wasnt really funny, the ending was unexpected and entertaining though
    How To Train Your Dragon (7/10) Solid all around although pretty expected storyline
    Hugo (3/10) I about fell asleep watching this, its extremely uneventful and plain. When you learn the secret in the movie your left wondering "this is it?"
    Ip Man (8/10) Great fighting sequences and a decent story semi based on real events
    Little Miss Sunshine (8/10) Quirky funny and oddly entertaining
    Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol (8/10) Havent seen the past ones yet I was still able to follow this and was very entertained throughout
    Moneyball (9/10) Great movie with well done acting taking you behind the scenes to the strategy of forming a team
    Rango (10/10) One of the best animation movies Ive seen since Finding Nemo. Must see
    Shame (4/10) Its hard to make a movie with tons of sex and naked women seem dull and depressing. This movie manages to do it
    Sucker Punch (8/10) Suprisingly complex story arch to go along with the insane action sequences
    The Grey (10/10) Wasnt what I was expecting and I loved every second of it. It gives a great feel for the characters and a intense enticing story of human survival.
    The Hurt Locker (7/10) Very realistic outside of the main character's persona, the whole movie feels sort of pointless though. I left watching it wondering what any of it was supposed to mean or be about, if it had a purpose besides being diff events in Iraq strung together
    The Lookout (7/10) A unique story with weak characters
    The Prestige (10/10) Im a sucker for twists and this movie was filtered with it, never knowing what will happen next. Exceptionally done. Its one downside is that it can stretch the realm of reality
    The Raid: Redemption (8/10) Some of the craziest fights you will ever see. Its not much for story just brutal gritty action
    The Woman in Black (8/10) I assume you watch scary movies to get scared/freaked out. This movie will do that. What it lacks in violence and gore it makes up for in chills
    Tucker and Dale vs Evil (7/10) Good hearted gorey comedy. Odd combo but it works.
    Unstoppable (7/10) About as interesting as they could make a movie that only surrounds the story of a runaway train
    Up In The Air (6/10) Story had me lose interest near the end
    Warrior (9/10) Even though we already semi know the end how we get there is great and you get a real sense of where the brothers are coming from and what these fights mean to them. You will be rooting just as hard as the fans watching the fights.
    We Need To Talk About Kevin (5/10) I just felt dirty after watching this, like I needed to take a shower. Its so dark its almost hard to sit through. The mom does a nice acting job though