Scott Pilgrim VS. The world

2/10

Just terrible. This retro-grade abortion of a film would leave even the biggest of hipsters begging for a swap to a justin beiber documentary.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2013-01-21 at 04:58 PM.

Just watched Tron: Legacy, having never seen a Tron movie i must say i enjoyed it alot, and i really love daft punk's style of music that plays pretty much through the entire movie, huge pluss

9/10 for me

Watched Killer Elite last night, would give it a 7/10, I guess....Jason Statham seems to have a new movie out every month and though it had some big names in the movie, I can't really say it was anything special, but it wasn't bad either.

Also saw a horror movie called Rosewood Lane the night before, I'd give it a 6/10, mostly because I actually thought the revelation of who the antagonist is was more interesting than I expected...but the rest of the movie was full of your typical horror movie crap like stupid characters, deaths you could see coming a mile away, and more stupid characters.

Gangster Squad - 7/10. It's a solid action film, but nothing more. I didn't get attached to any of the characters at all, really. It had some great scenes in it though, and Sean Penn's acting was great, as usual. Ryan Gosling is always nice to look at. (;

Seven Psychopaths 7/10...it's no In Bruges but still a decent movie and sophomore effort from Martin McDonagh.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Ted - 8/10

I fucking loved it. Brilliant one-liners.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Hobbit: 9/10

Loved it.
    Putin khuliyo

"This is 40"

7.5/10, Another good comedy from Judd Apatow, though some parts get a bit too serious and some are just rather awkward/cringeworthy.

But would recommend a viewing.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Django Unchained. 9.9

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Gangster Squad - 7/10. It's a solid action film, but nothing more. I didn't get attached to any of the characters at all, really. It had some great scenes in it though, and Sean Penn's acting was great, as usual. Ryan Gosling is always nice to look at. (;
    Saw this with my girlfriend, I'd give it an 8/10. I became attached to the moustache guy.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    [IMG]http://cdn-2.nflximg.com/images/7823/1077823.jpg[IMG]

Scott Pilgrim VS. The world

2/10

Just terrible. This retro-grade abortion of a film would leave even the biggest of hipsters begging for a swap to a justin beiber documentary.
    What was actually wrong with it? It wasnt as good as the books but then again, what is?

Taken 2: solid 8/10. Better than the first imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attempted to watch the Mass effect movie and The watch
    made it about 5 minutes into both without the urge to spoon my eyeballs out
    I wouldnt recommend either
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Penny Pinchers, 7/10 was quite good, would recommend to anyone who likes the genre.

The Avengers - 8.5/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Hobbit. 9.5/10.
    Howay the lads!

Looper
    7/10
    An interesting idea but wasnt executed at a high level

Deleted
    Django Unchained

10/10

Deleted
    Zero Dark Thirty.

I don't know how to rate this film...I really, really don't.

The documentation, camera shots, script and acting - 8/10

The actual film - -10/10

It felt like I was watching a Hitler propaganda film making me want to hate Jews, seriously.

America mentioned nothing about the Cold War, how they actually started this entire shit, how they've killed A LOT more than 3000 civilians throughout the years. I dunno, I don't meant to start a massive OMFG debate but it really, really felt like propaganda.

Deleted
    I saw The Green Mile. 9 out of 10! Nothing is a 10, though

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Zero Dark Thirty.

I don't know how to rate this film...I really, really don't.

The documentation, camera shots, script and acting - 8/10

The actual film - -10/10

It felt like I was watching a Hitler propaganda film making me want to hate Jews, seriously.

America mentioned nothing about the Cold War, how they actually started this entire shit, how they've killed A LOT more than 3000 civilians throughout the years. I dunno, I don't meant to start a massive OMFG debate but it really, really felt like propaganda.
    Reminded me strongly of Atlas Shrugged (which was basically a propaganda piece for capitalism...coming from a business school grad btw).

I watched the first 45 minutes of Zero Dark Thirty...Jessica Chastain's character wasn't compelling, I didn't find her believable in her role. Also yeah, had that Hitler propaganda feel to it.

Supposedly the film gets better so I'm going to try to finish it. Why I don't know...I highly doubt it lives up to the hype but we'll see.