Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Why so low?!
    awful cameo.. and jamie foxx was carried by the support.. he almost ruined the film. highlights were waltz and jackson.

The collection - 6/10
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2013-02-13 at 02:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    awful cameo.. and jamie foxx was carried by the support.. he almost ruined the film. highlights were waltz and jackson.

The collection - 6/10
    Oh yeah, the accent was appalling. I'll agree with you there.
    Also Collection is probably a 5.5/10.

I watched Video Game High School on Netflix. Technically, it consists of 9 episodes, but it's viewed as a single movie.

A bit unpolished, but clearly a labor of love... and a lot of fun, as long as you don't take things too seriously.

8/10

Season 2 Kickstarter was successfully funded, too.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

resident evil: damnation 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Teeruk View Post
    resident evil: damnation 9/10
    Oh these, I actually really enjoyed these. Damnation I'd have probably given a solid 8.5/10, left quite impressed and would recommend and watch again.

The Live Action ones really have nothing to do with the actual plot or characters of ResEv, they should just rename them to Project Alice, so that when you talk about a movie like Degen or Damnation, people know it's really about Resident Evil, and not whatever random abstract whatever makes Milla Jovovich look hotter. :-/
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Four Rooms. 7/10

I felt the scenes got progressively better as the movie went along, but I think Tim Roth is a tad too hammy overall in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wreck-it Ralph

solid 8/10

good characters, good story, little predictable but that's to be expected. LOVED all the references/easter eggs and the "bad guys anon" was brilliant
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Also Collection is probably a 5.5/10.
    yeah i can agree with that score.. some decent bits in the film but also lots of face palm moments.

lawless 5/10 soooo disappointed with this film. hardy is awesome but such a meh film.

Just came back from watching ''A haunted house''

7/10

I had quite some chuckles, but there were also many jokes that have been done before. A movie you either love or hate, but it does seem to get quite some hate.

No one saw die hard yet lol? I'm probably going Monday.

A Good Day to Die Hard - 5/10. I was disappointed. You expect more from a Die Hard movie, or at least I do. Instead of being better than your average action flick I thought it was a bit worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wreck-It Ralph: 8.5/10. It was a pretty good movie, good voice cast and everything, was a bit predictable, but it is a kids movie.

Skyfall: 7.5/10. Once again, good movie, but predictable. Javier Bardem plays a great psychopath, and made the movie for me, I like Daniel Craig's Bond, but had this one been without Silva it would have ranked much lower. I about crapped myself when I saw Ralph Fiennes playing a good guy, but as soon as I saw his character's name I knew what was going to happen by then end of the movie.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Taken 2 - 3/10 horrible movie, without liam it would go to 1/10
    Skyfall - ???/10 , okay srsly I watched the first 15mins and just felt so dissapointed, those 15mins are such a bullshit, I mean those scenes were EXTREMELY unrealistic, and I usualy liked the Bond series, dont think Ill go back and watch It again.
    Argo - 7/10 Decent movie, liked the story alot, and ofc.. Bryan Cranston!

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyfall - 7.5 - Pretty good Bond movie. Javier Bardem as the bad guy was awesome, too bad he didn't appear earlier in the movie.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Skyfall

I would give it a 8/10. I always like Bond movies, but the icing on the cake for this one was the villain. Javier Bardem is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    saw that's my boy on tv because had nothing else to do
    though the movie was horrible in other senses i haven't laughed at a movie so much in a long long time, so ill just go straight down the middle and give 5/10

https://soundcloud.com/nick-panlook

BEST movieee youll ever see :P

Deleted
    End of Watch: 10 out of 10 ( I had to stop myself from crying at the end, best movie since the Godfather)

Avengers: 0 out of 10. (You'd think with that budget they'd have decent effects and hire someone over 11 to write to story. Literally a waste of time, I'd have been better watching paint dry)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodydemize View Post
    saw that's my boy on tv because had nothing else to do
    though the movie was horrible in other senses i haven't laughed at a movie so much in a long long time, so ill just go straight down the middle and give 5/10
    Yeah I saw some of That's My Boy too. I didn't see the whole thing but I got a feel for where it was headed.

2.5/10. Humor was a little bit my type with all the cursing but the story was cliche and the kid seemed transparent.

The last new movie I saw was Skyfall. Its definitely my favorite of the new James Bond movies. I would have to give it an 8, maybe 8.5 out of 10.