10+ Year Old Account
    django unchained which was brilliant, easly 9/10
    and les miserables... which stood up to its name...miserable at best , 2/10...not worth wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    django unchained which was brilliant, easly 9/10
    and les miserables... which stood up to its name...miserable at best , 2/10...not worth wasting time
    Something that does not suit your tastes isn't automatically bad. Giving Les Mis a 2/10 is just plain ignorant (I grew up in a Musical Theatre family, and while I've personally never been a fan of the production on a personal level, I can still see why it's considered a classic masterpiece. And I've known no one that knew anything about the genre that was disappointed by the most recent film adaption.

On topic - Warm Bodies, I'd give it a 7/10. It was enjoyable, it was adorable, and the humor was amusing, but I doubt it'll stand the test of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    I just saw Wreck It Ralph a few hours ago and I am impressed. Movie really made my day. Loved everything and the movie actually has a very good and very decent story and development. Really good.

10/10

One thing I hated though, was those people from Ralph's game. Their walking and moving in general was just horrible to keep up and watch. ;_;

Flight - 4/10

Zero Dark Thirty - 4/10

Deleted
    Spiders - 0/10

Terrible. Not even B-Movie good. The movie poster is just lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Something that does not suit your tastes isn't automatically bad. Giving Les Mis a 2/10 is just plain ignorant (I grew up in a Musical Theatre family, and while I've personally never been a fan of the production on a personal level, I can still see why it's considered a classic masterpiece. And I've known no one that knew anything about the genre that was disappointed by the most recent film adaption.
    Looked good with the epic sets, costumes and cinematography, but was just a trainwreck of a movie. The story is incredibly bland and the characters unlikeable, the singing was average to terrible (lol Russell Crowe), and nobody deserves an acting Oscar for it. I really felt like it was 3 hours of nonsense and depression, I'm still not sure what the point of making the movie was, other than cashing in on an outdated opera.
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2013-02-19 at 01:41 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    Flight - 4/10

Zero Dark Thirty - 4/10
    Must not like good movies, eh? I kid, of course - to each their own.

Myself, just saw Les Miserables and enjoyed it. Russel Crowe, while a fine actor, really can't sing well enough for that musical production. Anne Hathaway is utterly brilliant, and her song is breathtaking. 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Django Unchained.

10/10, thoroughly entertained all the way through.

the sex of the angels

7/10 for me, but surely not everyones taste.

Deleted
    and not whatever random abstract whatever makes Milla Jovovich look hotter. :-/
    Dude, don't say it like it's a bad thing!

Ruby Sparks - 8/10. Quirky, cute, and takes some interesting twists along the way. Really enjoyed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post

Looked good with the epic sets, costumes and cinematography, but was just a trainwreck of a movie. The story is incredibly bland and the characters unlikeable, the singing was average to terrible (lol Russell Crowe), and nobody deserves an acting Oscar for it. I really felt like it was 3 hours of nonsense and depression, I'm still not sure what the point of making the movie was, other than cashing in on an outdated opera.
    I actually agree with you. The movie jumps around too much. It would have been good if they based the movie more on the book where things are explained better, but they based it off of a musical something that's more suited for stage rather than big screen and it really doesn't seem to work or provide any depth. I am sure some people liked it and that's fine but too me it was just too rushed. Maybe as I preferred the book over the musical myself. Not tht I have anything against musicals, because I love all the old classics
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Flight: 5/10. So much cocaine. Only good part ended about 15 minutes in. The rest was a long, drawn out drama. Then again I shouldn't have expected any different.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Flight: 5/10. So much cocaine. Only good part ended about 15 minutes in. The rest was a long, drawn out drama. Then again I shouldn't have expected any different.
    Wait, I thought Flight WAS a drama? What WERE you expecting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Beautiful creatures wasn't that bad would give it a solid 8 needs polish though hopefully they allow a sequel to get some more character development in.

Harry Potter 7 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by Critical92 View Post
    Django Unchained.

10/10, thoroughly entertained all the way through.
    Ditto, excellent movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Chronicle 8.5/10, good story, but didn't give me enough information

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    at the movies:
    Identity Thief: 8/10. Funny movie we enjoyed.

at home:
    Finding Nemo: 10/10. Still an awesome movie even though i've watch it a lot of times.

10+ Year Old Account
    SuperBad.

8,5/10

Really loved it. The end is very sweet.