Quantum of Solace: 5/10
    Skyfall: 6/10

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Good Day To Die Hard - probably a 6/10.

i love bruce willis and i love the die hard movies but i think his last die hard movie was better. lot of action and a kinda cool twist at the end i wasnt expecting, but overall i think some of his other die hard movies were better.

definately worthy of adding to my dvd collection though and i would recommend action fans to go see it

Django Unchained 2/10 ....

The Road 7/10
    The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Version) 10/10
    The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (Extended Version) 10/10
    The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Extended Version) 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Gattaca.

4th time I watched it.

An absolutely masterpiece, 10/10. Definitely one of my favorite movies ever.
    Brilliant film there

10+ Year Old Account
    The Room 1/10 and Warm Bodies 7/10

Deleted
    Fortunate enough to see a few recently .

A Good Day to Die Hard: 2/10 - I go into Die Hard expecting mindless explosions and fun, I just got mindless.

The Hobbit: 6/10 - Enjoyable to see Jackson's take on Middle Earth again, beautiful scenery though some flawed reinterpretations

Django Unchanined: 9/10 - My favorite Tarantino film for some time; fantastic Tarantino dialogue, not too much Tarantino OTT violence, courage to approach a difficult issue and someone seemed to have stopped him from making the usual mess of a story.

Parker: 6/10 - Kind of what I expected from a Die Hard film, if it had the same investment. Very enjoyable.

Identity Thief: 5/10 - Had it's moments but very inconsistent, too much "obvious" humor for me. Passable.

Hansel and Gretel: 6/10 - What most call a popcorn flick, I call flawed fun.

Les Mis: 8/10 - I can see what people didn't like this and got bored. I very much enjoyed this and think that it was well done considering it's actors singing rather than professional singers. Impressed by Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway.

Life of Pi: 8/10 - A beautiful film, would probably consider this more of an art movie.

Silver Linings Playbook: 8/10 - Very much enjoyed this, impressed by the way it handled the issue of mental health (or rather didn't handle, and let it play it's part).

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Django Unchained 2/10 ....
    wha...wha...what!!!??? incomprehensible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    wha...wha...what!!!??? incomprehensible.
    Seems someone were expecting a serious movie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    Seems someone were expecting a serious movie
    or a film where the lead isnt the weakest thing in the whole film.

stephen unchained would have been awesome though.

Deleted
    Monsters (2010)

7/10 - and really good for such a low budget movie. Just don't expect an action/monster flick.

skyfall - 7/10 i dont like that much new bond movies
    hobbit - 7/10 not that good
    judge dredd - 7/10 well it was dredd
    iron sky - 6.5/10 hmm comedy
    -------------
    django unchained - 8,5/10 well tarantino is tarantino and its what i expected from it
    the man with iron fists 8/10 another tarantino movie less story then django moore fighting and brutal bloody fun in both
    --------------
    upside down - 8.5/10 good romantic movie with awsome sceneries
    wreck it ralph- 9.5/10 after reading what other ppl in this topic like i watched this movie and then again and again and it get me into extreme animation mood so next movies are only anime
    edit: one thing that rly surprised me was remixed noisia soundtrack from DMC 5 they used it very well in this movie bug hunt in heros duty game and some other but i remember this one most

Despicable Me - 8.5/10 perfect movie about good bad guy and his army
    mars needs moms - 7/10 well this one is nothing special humas will get rating 6 and aliens 8
    rango - 8/10
    bolt - 7/10 - start of the movie was good then we know that its not real and when he meet the cat its again good
    Last edited by Scorp969; 2013-02-26 at 03:26 PM.
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas

Dark Skies: 7/10

Some jarring visuals and well-crafted build up, but overall the premise is nothing we haven't seen countless times before. Probably the best effort from director Scott Stewart yet, though.

I reviewed the film in more detail here.

Quick question: Which movie would you guys recommend I buy on DVD first when they're released -- Wreck-It Ralph or The Hobbit?

i watched les miserables yesterday and was really impressed with the actors, even so they aren´t trained singers, they were really good.
    and the story is one of my alltime favourites, so it is a 9/10 for me

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Quick question: Which movie would you guys recommend I buy on DVD first when they're released -- Wreck-It Ralph or The Hobbit?
    definitely ralph
    i alredy forget what was in hoobit so it didnt impress me that much
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas

Wreck-It Ralph 7/10
    Django Unchained 8/10
    Skyfall 7/10

---------- Post added 2013-02-26 at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp969 View Post
    definitely ralph
    i alredy forget what was in hoobit so it didnt impress me that much
    I'm not sure exactly what you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Dark Skies: 7/10

Some jarring visuals and well-crafted build up, but overall the premise is nothing we haven't seen countless times before. Probably the best effort from director Scott Stewart yet, though.

I reviewed the film in more detail here.

Depends how much you like LOTR and how much you like animated movies.

The Hunger Games... 5/10

If I were 20 years younger, I might have given it 8+ : )

-Alamar

Deleted
    Safety Not Guaranteed - 7.5/10

Decent little film starring Aubrey Plaza who I think is great, it's nothing special but it's entertaining and a little different to your normal comedy/romance movies. Well worth watching if you want a couple of hours of entertainment.

Deleted
    Starship Troopers - 8/10

An excellent movie! Probably some nostalgia raised the rating from my side

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw 7 8.5/10