Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Best: Dungeon Finder

Wrost: Arena
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    Best: Dungeon finder.

Worst: Mounted combat.

imo.
    This ^

I hate mounted combat with a passion, and i love the RDF.

Best: Gonna have to say Flying Mounts or Dungeon Finder

Worst: Voice Chat

Best: Dungeon Finder

Worst: Dungeon Finder

I'm being completely serious, no trollin'. When the people you're grouped with have played the game for more than 20 minutes the run goes a MINIMUM of somewhat smooth. If you get grouped with some of the people who well...aren't to great well..there's too many stories to include in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    best- normal rez for druids! (was a pain with just br)

worst-turning off/on hard modes, i like ulds hard mode system better.
    I agree with the worst on this one. Kind of sucks to go "Eh, lets try this but harder!" I liked the Activation style of Ulduar a lot. If you had the ability to do something, you could do it, if not, you could make it "Normal" by not pushing that extra button.

Best, probably flying mounts.

On the fence: LFD tool. It was great to have the ability to find a group whenever you needed, but at the same time it brought out the worst in people too. If someone did something wrong, instead of explaining it to them, vote kick them. Someone isn't in the gear you want, vote kick them. Someone says something wrong, vote kick them. In addition to that, there was no responsibility. You could do whatever you wanted, and people just sit back because there's nothing they could do. If you're from a different realm, your reputation really isn't at risk since most people aren't going to go to the trouble of going to your realm, making a character, and telling everyone how horrible you were. Also, at least for my realms, it killed server pride. Why try to find people to play with on the realm when you could just as easily hop in the LFD tool?

I'm not a negative kinda person, so for me, I think pretty much everything (almost) is good, or at least needed to make the game more fast paced/enjoyable.

But, there is one terrible mistake Blizzard has made, and that is merging 10 and 25 raid locks and having both drop the same loot.

I'm pretty sure WoW's decline will start/is starting there.

And no, I don't give a flying fuck if WoW has 10 or 20 or 100 million players. Just because the numbers are high doesn't mean it's good (except for Blizzard, but I don't work there so fuck it). Or here's an ideia. Let's go play Tibia! or Runescape!! There are millions of players who play those games, so they MUST be good right?? RIGHT!!??!

Worst: Definitely Jousting and the quests where you control a giant that blocks out the sun but can't jump over a tiny bush or rock.

Best: making raiding more accessible for more people -- If they would have continued with the Sunwell path (worst instance ever) this game may not have seen a 6th anniversary.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would take me ages to think of THE best and THE worst thing in this game but these are the first things that came to mind

Best: Random Bg's and the LFG system, 10/25 raids although they ruined it at the end of wrath anyway, hardmodes - the ulduar type, clicking a button to make something hardmode isnt fun , revammping 1-60

Worst: TOC - I SAID IT. revammping 1-60 but not changing outland so its obselete until mid 60's. Daze

I guess I'll finally put my two cents in

Best: Isles of Quel'Danas
    I thought It was an awesome daily quest hub and it was also enjoyable fighting the other faction while going there to make some gold.
    Worst: Making attainable epic items not so epic
    Blizz really took a step back with letting people grind Instances to get good gear. If I'm getting T-10 I want to earn it through hard work..