Poll: Most annoying hc fight of all time.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Most annoying HC fight the final.

After narrowing down the most annoying fight to Anub'Arak, who won with a ridiculously huge margin, I though i'd make a new thread with the the top three most annoying fights that aren't just end bosses to see which is truly the most annoying of all. The winner of this poll will win a prize. To be utterly forgotten about on Dec 7th.

Deleted
    Anub'Arak. I can feel myself dying inside whenever he burrows underground.

Definitely Anub'Arak, but I didnt mind the constant burrowing down the ground part, it was just the adds were so damn easy and pointless.

why anub? take people who can dot, if u time ur dots properly n re-apply them as he burrow's he dies underground, fight over in 20seconds, simple stuff. jus l2 abuse mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted Brann Dumbass. Why is it people don't like Ichron? Short event. The only people I've seen complain about it are the ones that usually spam recount as soon as they are on top..

For me its brann.... Ur standing around for age the some adds pop up get killed in 3sec and hey ur standing around again. The fighting is like 30sec for whole event and standing around for themother (feels like) 500 min

that stupid bran event will forever be etched into my mind as the most annoying and time consuming "fight" of all time. its like theres barely a point 2 it.
    "Hey guys? Why am i dead?" "You stood in a voidzone." "But that guy told me they gave a damage buff."

Deleted
    Currently Anub'arak and HoS let's wait for stupid mob waves events both are equally painful.

Still the content was not designed for people who massively overgear it, so I can't blame it being painful as the pointless waiting feels poinless mostly because the fight is trivial. Either of those two weren't really bad when WotLK originally came out and I did them in blues/iLvl 200 epics. Back then they actually had some challenge. I'd say that the most annoying heroic boss back then was Loken. The skills actually hit like a truck compared to under 30k tank hp pools and 20kish dps hp pools. Atleast two players of a pug always seemed to be too retarded to avoid lightning nova (back then it was bad enough compared to hp / healer sp that you pretty much had to avoid it)

On top of all the annoyingness of Loken back then, nearly every dps warrior/dk/retripaladin wanted the epic axe he drops. I bet the retardedness of those people was on average higher than retardedness of people in those runs in general.

But now that everyone or atleast vast majority of any pug overgears Loken by far it's just 100% tank and spank. and not annoying in the least. The big air elemental boss is far more annoying with her dissipate causing waiting time in a trivial fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DotDotDot View Post
    why anub? take people who can dot, if u time ur dots properly n re-apply them as he burrow's he dies underground, fight over in 20seconds, simple stuff. jus l2 abuse mechanics.
    I lol'd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    *snip*

The winner of this poll will win a prize. To be utterly forgotten about on Dec 7th.
    I'd rather the prize be to be remembered and loathed.

OT: Voted Anub'Arak for being a waste of time, at least Brann required a bit of skill to begin with and Ichron I can't even remember.

I demand King Ymiron on the list! I really hate those aoe stuns every 8 or 10 sec.

EDIT: The first time that fought this boss I was like "I'll hit my new macro, and i'll rip it off!" Then, all my cooldowns got wasted on those stuned-times.
    Last edited by Makross; 2010-12-03 at 07:11 PM.

HOS, just because I play a holy priest main and it's so tedious... Renew spam ftw
    Nothing to see here! Move along! Nothing to see here!

Quote Originally Posted by Koobs View Post
    And DPS means Don't Pull Shit!

Deleted
    hate all of them. Fucking time waste ;s

Seems like alot forgets that brann aint the final fight in HoS.....

May if they've put "Most annoying HC fight: the final", it would make sense. It seems that we've missed the Knock-out phase.

The Brann fight was the singular reason I refused to tank that place until they nerfed it much later. We never had a full group survive that thing when it was released.

Deleted
    Deff anub'arak if you're in a group with bad dps it take a while

Deleted
    Anub'arak due to a bad experience as an extremely undergeared holy pally trying to heal an undergeared tank.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bronzebeard because no matter what it takes 5 minutes
    I down ICC 25m bosses in less time than that -.-

Deleted
    The final boss of the ocullus before they made it easier.

Ive got some bad memories of him, especially seeing as i did the 3 achievements for glory of the hero.