Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you raid in WoW and your wife/girlfriend/significant other does not,then the best thing I have found to do is keep a stash of things they like hidden around the house to bribe them with on raids nights. Nothing distracts a wife like a big box of Swiss dark chocolates when she is creeping up behind you with a cast-iron frying pan cause you have been raiding for the past 8 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your wife can't handle you spending your FREE TIME playing a video game, you shouldn't be supporting her views by accepting them and/or being with her. Don't feed it.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

no one said Tranquilizing Shot yet?

You put on your big-boy pants and tell her "this is how it's going to be"

It's not possible, I get aggro for just talking about WoW.

She is immune to all discussion effects, and can mind control me with a spell called "Tears".

Quote Originally Posted by sclark1138 View Post

She is immune to all discussion effects, and can mind control me with a spell called "Tears".
    haha this fucking wins xD soooo tru! love this thread <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Arrange your spare time accordingly. Spend time with each other one day, play wow the next spare day/etc, simples.

To be honest if anyone finds spending time with your significant other (the person you're supposed to love etc) a chore, not something to enjoy they're in the wrong relationship IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very easy fix I play wow and so does my boyfriend. He is a PVP fan, and I raid. When he starts to give me Agro I just mention the fact that if he wants to get any for the next few weeks he will leave me alone and go do his own thing. He got me into wow to avoid GF aggro. The simple easy fix is to just spend time with her and work out something to where you spend day's with her. Tell her if she let's you play wow on the nights you need to raid etc you will go on a date night with her. Or just get her flowers that should get you two weeks free time

I'd say if you got married and have children together you have some responsibility. Aslong as you do not neglect your role in the family your wife should have no reason to complain.
    Ofcourse its perfectly understandable and only natural that she wants to spend some time with you I'd say try to find a good balance and just try to make her understand that the World of Warcraft is your hobby and that she should respect that.

Just make it clear that family comes first and that she has nothing to worry about.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark1138 View Post

Best one yet. He was immune to me when I didn't play. The more I cried the longer he stayed on.

Deleted
    I got a pretty sweet deal at home - i promised not to play anything during fridays and saturdays and for that i get no whining at all during the rest of the week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    accuse her of sleeping with a neighbor.
    worse case: you'll sleep on the couch and get an uninterrupted wow-a-thon
    best case: she really was sleeping with the neighbor and confesses which leads back around to the uninterrupted wow-a-thon
    So wrong! But, still made me laugh for a good 2 minutes.
    I like waffles!

Deleted
    well, i stopped playing wow, started with music instead, and YES my GF does play wow even more than me atm... hmm naah i doo miss wow alittle bit that's just it =)
    and yeah that's the best way i came up with lol

i always prefer blunt force trauma over the head or then theres chloraform and a rag. usualy stops the moaning for a few hours

Just don't play so much?

Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post
    Remember that you're the woman and therefore the boss. Done.
    Lesbian relationship. What now?

Seriously though, I just have her play Zelda or do the auction house on the second account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soothe Beast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesho View Post
    what i found is a family that plays WoW together, has a father that can raid with no worries Woot, Woot-- I Love you Xeinth
    buy her a vibrator some wine and give her shoping money... problem solved?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    You actually get a raidspot as a clicker dps

sigh.

Deleted
    You clearly give your wives too much authority. Learn to stand up for your rights.

Inb4 some stupid feminist remarks.

Best way to avoid wife aggro? Well probably the same as best way to avoid mob aggro, stay out of range!!!