Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The EU clock is wrong? It says 16 hours 30 min currently, which would mean eu servers come up at 03:00 PM CET monday, when they actually come online 00:00 AM CET Tuesday?

Correct time should be same as US, as in 25 hours 30min from now.

Deleted
    Finally a perk of living in EU!

Quote Originally Posted by mfj1985 View Post
    The EU clock is wrong? It says 16 hours 30 min currently, which would mean eu servers come up at 03:00 PM CET monday, when they actually come online 00:00 AM CET Tuesday?

Correct time should be same as US, as in 25 hours 30min from now.
    My countdown timer says 8hrs 30 min which would be 1201am pst monday morning, I thought it was 1201am pst Tuesday morning which means the timer is off by 24 hours. the timer should read 32 hrs 30 min right now.

In case anyone is wondering, no, they aren't getting the game a day early in Europe, something's more than likely just wrong with the timer.

Oh... I see I've been beaten to it...

The Daily Blink really, really, really annoys me. Very bad design / graphics posing as a humor site. We have enough crappy design in the world thanks to the proliferation of cheap computing and (probably stolen) desktop publishing software.

Please reduce links to their comics to summaries like you do with the much better, nicer put together comics. No idea why their poor design gets a massive showcase.

Deleted
    thanks for posting this nice conclusion. im not gonna spoil me too much though.

i think its more fun to learn the instance encounters by yourself. but thats just me.

Deleted
    Just to be clear - the game will be out in EU at 00:01 CET on tuesday 7/12 which is 15 hours and 8 minutes from now (which is 8:52 CET). So to speak :-)

Worgen is both singular and plural. Worgens is incorrect.