how to reset pet talents?

I spent about an hour on this with no luck. I'm in Thunderbluff, specifically. There used to be pet trainers where you could reset pet points, but I can't find any, I am in hunter's rise. How do you reset pet talents now?

Thanks.

There's one in Orgrimmar, at the back of the hunter training area. Not sure about TB, and there appears to be no pet trainer in UC either

Pet trainer can reset pet's talents. Should be very close to the Hunter trainer or stable master near the hunter trainer.

I may be wrong but I believe there are still pet trainers around somewhere. Try Silvermoon City. The city was virtually untouched and the class and pet trainers are in the same small little building.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gibbie99 View Post
    I spent about an hour on this with no luck. I'm in Thunderbluff, specifically. There used to be pet trainers where you could reset pet points, but I can't find any, I am in hunter's rise. How do you reset pet talents now?

Thanks.
    Neer stable master there should be a pet trainer all of the should be near to hunter trainer.

Okay found it. He is in a little hut on Hunters Rise. Thanks!
    Last edited by gibbie99; 2010-12-04 at 08:02 PM.