New Alliance Stonetalon Quests?

Are there any? I did a runthrough on my 80 and I couldn't find any.

There are.

Next time you're unsure if there's quests for your faction in a zone, just check the achievements section.

their are a number of tools you can use to find out this answer.
    1) Any one of the wow search sites can help you, wowhead, thottbot, wowwiki (now wowpedia i think) etc... Go to their zone tabs, or type the zone into the search bar, and a 'quest' tap will appear, showing you all the alliance & horde quest for the zone.
    2) ask anyone in the zone. do a /who and any of the level 25-30 people are doing quest in stonetallon.
    3) Look at the zone acheavments. Each old world zone how has TBC and wrath like zone acheavments for a specific number of quest that need to be compleated for the acheavment. (was mentioned above)
    4) The reason you didn't see any quest, were because you are on your 80. The quest are too low for you. Tracking "low level quest" on your mini map will display low level quest as a yellow ! on the mini map, much like a level appropriate quest would.

10+ Year Old Account
    your best option is to head to stardust spire in ashenvale, you'll have to do 3-4 quests before being able to get the quest which leads to stonetalon mountains. from there just follow the storyline

Quote Originally Posted by Iznomage View Post
    your best option is to head to stardust spire in ashenvale, you'll have to do 3-4 quests before being able to get the quest which leads to stonetalon mountains. from there just follow the storyline
    Thanks for the info man