Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Guild Achievements

Title is just to divert suspicion. Otherwise, 1st (hopefully)

OT: So, what does everyone thing of the new guild achievements? Anyone know anyone or is someone going for the Legendary achievements?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Thrall is basicaly a green Jesus with a big hammer, shooting bolts of lightning out of his ass.

I think they are quite awesome. I was having another look at them yesterday. Working towards an achievement by yourself is always fun, but when it's an entire guild working towards a goal, that's pretty awesome when you finally reach it, even if it's for a simple achieivement.

I'm not quite so keen on the fact that the most awesome fish feast in Cataclysm requires the 10,000 fish guild achievement, but eh, whatcha gonna do! I'll just eat fortune cookies 'till then!

Also, as a reminder, the Legendary achievements are retroactive, so if you've already got every legendary represented within your guild, you should get it on December 7th. Unless it requires a certain guild rep, which I don't think it does. We Are Legendary, A Legendary Collection, The Ultimate Collection

I just wish I knew how much guild xp they all gave. I have 5000 feasts stored up for the dinner party achievement... Hopefully it gives a decent amount of XP.

Our guild should get The Ultimate Collection if we can get our rogue with Thunderfury to resub :P

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Title is just to divert suspicion. Otherwise, 1st (hopefully)

OT: So, what does everyone thing of the new guild achievements? Anyone know anyone or is someone going for the Legendary achievements?
    i love them. cant wait for guild mounts. now to push my guild to actually work on these.

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

I gotta agree with everybody that it's a great idea. It'll be nice when some Troll in trade's being a dick about your guild to say, STFU, and have more throw at them then just "NU UH!"

I got anathema and that was as close to a legendary as ill ever get. vanilla quests really were pretty ridiculous, i got loremaster and still tried to do hydraxian/aq questline stuff and i wanted to kill myself half the time. :<
    For now, the only points my guild will be getting from me is like 6k quests completed if they ever add that to game.(sad i know...)
    MAINFRAME-80 Blood Elf Shadow Priest: Kil'Jaeden

My hair styling website:
    www.wix.com/misfitgurl66/kmainframe

Guild achievements + Guild leveling is one of the coolest things about Cata, imo.

Stoked.

15+ Year Old Account
    My guild needs thoridal and valynar for ultimate collection. Also looking forward to many of the lesser guild achievments. 100k critters killed, kill one of each class, race, and race/class combo. Basically doing every raid and every dungeon over again with my guild. Gonna be lots of fun. So much time and so litle to do, wait, scratch that. Reverse it.

Woohoo for cata and Woohoo for achievement forum
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Deleted
    My guild as a small guild, we have about 30 ppl with only 10 of em playing. But still we soon 1,5 Legendary items. The onces from BT only count for 0.5 each... and we just got the Eye from Ragnaros, and have a part of Thunderfurry. so we r getting there

Awesome .. I get to help my guild get a Retroactive "We Are Legendary" on launch! I'm the only one with a Legendary in the guild atm.

I'm planning on farming for Warglaives from BT next.
    You are proof that reincarnation does indeed exist.
    Nobody could become this stupid in just one lifetime.

Signature courtesy of the awesome Zil. Thanks a ton!