Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan1234 View Post
    Anyone that played in BC won't have a problem imo, its the Wrath babies that will do MAJOR QQ.
    Then you are sadly mistaken.

It's like when you play in the majors and go down to the minors for two years. You are being challenged so you don't get any better, you get worse.

It will be a learning curve for everyone, just a smaller one for some.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    I played in TBC and I sometimes wonder why people say the game isnt hard enough. Have you even done 25man HM LK encounter or are you stuck on putricide 25man normal, face rolling upto him and realising your to bad to get past?

If complain about the game being to hard, go fight LK 25HC and get the title, then come back and say the games to easy.
    One boss doesn't justify a whole expansion. Thats why we consider Wotlk easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbnut View Post
    One boss doesn't justify a whole expansion. Thats why we consider Wotlk easy.
    H25-Anub...H25 Yogg+0....
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Wrath got ridiculously easy, So i hope the challenge lives up to the QQ! Bring it on :3

I played in TBC and I sometimes wonder why people say the game isnt hard enough. Have you even done 25man HM LK encounter or are you stuck on putricide 25man normal, face rolling upto him and realising your to bad to get past?

If complain about the game being to hard, go fight LK 25HC and get the title, then come back and say the games to easy.
    SORRY !!! but 1 encounter don't make the whole expansion challenging !
    u like titles thats cool :P ...but my title Centurion means a lot more for me then some wotlk title ;p !

anyway on the subject .....BC heroics were interesting till the very end no need to explain why ...i really hope bli$$ard bring that back !
    Last edited by lolipopp; 2010-12-05 at 10:09 AM.

Arioon

And why should 5man be as stupid as wotlk ? why should we go for the last boss on 25HC to find difficulty and just faceroll for 99% of the content ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Modify View Post
    it's harder in a way that if you don't do it right your in for a wipefest but obviously if you cc the right targets and stay out of the right stuff it won't be hard
    That sir, is exactly where all the noobs fail. Staying out of the 'stuff' and doing obvious things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    People say it's gonna be way harder than WotLK.

I've been playing since TBC and I've experienced prog raiding, (t5 & t7/8/9) with a high-end guild, and honestly I consider myself pretty good at this game. When I'll level I plan on running dungeons with guildies, etc.

Will I consider cata "hard"? I don't think so. The difficulty meter is different for everyone guys, someone new might have more trouble.
    Blizz said it would be harder. Every said it. For me, I don't think it will be a dungeon wipe fest, or I'll have trouble making quests and downing raid bosses, I think it'll be just like WotLK; different for everyone. No, I'm not bragging or anything here, just what I think.

Just my 2c.
    -Chicken
    Alright mr. big guy.. when will i see you clear the heroic content?

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    To be fair if you do anything right it isn't hard.
    Yo. Obivous stuff is obvious.

If u CC, avoid damage, learn your rotation, gem correctly, enchant correctly, tank correctly and heal properly. Then it isnt hard...
    Well all that is the "hard" part. (Which actualy isnt hard)
    The main problem with all these posts is that only the fewest on this forum thinks they are bad. and only the fewest thinks that they are "the so called" WOTLK Noob

and if u really think u are bad....then u wont whine. Instead u will L2P (knowing you are bad is one step closer to becoming good)

maybe im bad, i dont know. i'm a wotlk hero. I refused to gem stamina untill TOC. I wanted Avoindance trinkets untill TOC. (offtank mainly, so i guess its legit in some way)

The point is:
    The one who is saying: "I look forward to the new raids and dungeon", is also the one that is going to whine about the difficulty of the new instances

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Modify View Post
    it's harder in a way that if you don't do it right your in for a wipefest but obviously if you cc the right targets and stay out of the right stuff it won't be hard
    That is the whole point of something being hard... Something being hard is what it takes to do the right stuff.

Obviously if you put it in a perspective like you do nothing will ever be hard.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    k sorry, 3 bosses

Have a Nice Day ™...

I ll tell u something about BC .... i was doing Slave Pens in almost full epic geared and i still got 1 shooted by mobs there (7500 mele swings)
    I got MC and i wiped the group for few sec (+300%dmg = 1 shoot healer)
    Also i still remember last group of mobs before last boss and how i have to kite 1 defender was the name i think.... through whole instance cuz tank simple couldn't tank 2 of those (no CCble)
    So bite me !!!!!! i dont care about raids diffcutly atm ...there always will be hard modes, but I do care how heroics will look cuz this is what we lll do till the end of cata and i don't want to be fucking wotlk aoe fiesta !

10+ Year Old Account

You're missing the point. That's a harder fight, but how many people by the end of TBC had killed Illidan... how many at the end of vanilla had killed C'Thun/Kel'Thuzad. As a PROPORTION to the rest of the server, not many, how many mains have killed Lich King? A LOT, and it's not because everyone got good all of a sudden, I've seen people with 4.5k gearscore and a LK kill, my mage alt is like 4.9k and I wouldn't have dreamt taking that to ICC, but evidently you can....
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoelle View Post
    The point is:
    The one who is saying: "I look forward to the new raids and dungeon", is also the one that is going to whine about the difficulty of the new instances
    Well I know for a fact I won't be whining about the difficulty of new instances, yet I really am lookin forward to the new dungs/raids.. not a valid point, sorry

Have a Nice Day ™...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaya View Post
    k sorry, 3 bosses
    A lot of 'specials' still probably couldn't do Algalon either.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

Sure, just give me 24 other people who can handle it. Its hard to collect some decent players. And if I'll come back with the title, that doesnt mean I wasnt carried. Ensidia sells those achievements on Tarren Mill for gold.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fierae View Post
    A lot of 'specials' still probably couldn't do Algalon either.
    oh, sorry - 4 bosses then! wotlk must've been fuckin hard ass motherfuckin mode cuz of 4 raid bosses..

Have a Nice Day ™...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maridia View Post
    Personally, I can't wait for those 'harder' instances.
    Wait wait wait... by harder do you mean we'll actually have to CC again?! BLASPHEMY!!! Seriously, though, this game is only hard because people MAKE it hard. If you can find a competent group, you'll be fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Thats...how many bosses is it in wotlk? 54 or something, i think. out of 54 bosses there were like 4-5 hard bosses, and you had to put them on HARDMODE for them to actually be hard.
    Wotlk is still a faceroll.
    Last edited by mmoc1e9e1a2368; 2010-12-05 at 10:26 AM.

WOTLK was so boring that my guild stopped raiding in May lol !!