I am continuing to work on getting Gone Fishin' every day, but it will still take me a minimum of a week more to get it because I had so little of the achievement to start with, so I want something else to go and get.

Nazora, go get [Beware of the 'Unbeatable?' Pterodactyl]

Barbaroux on US-Medivh (sry can't post links yet)

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanXP View Post
    I am continuing to work on getting Gone Fishin' every day, but it will still take me a minimum of a week more to get it because I had so little of the achievement to start with, so I want something else to go and get.

Nazora, go get [Beware of the 'Unbeatable?' Pterodactyl]

Barbaroux on US-Medivh (sry can't post links yet)
    Get Glory to the Firelands Raider. All you need is Do a Barrel Roll and Bucket List.

Blïnk on Stormreaver

alt 139 for the i

Only five left for Outland Dungeon Hero, darling. I say you go finish that; you'll be able to solo them jus' fine.

Me~

3 pets missing for Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart. You have a lot of options, from buying from the AH (there are some very cheap ones like Lil'Smoky, Lifelike Mechanical Toad and Pet Bombling) to doing outland fishing dailies, farming fishing pools, darkmoon faire, etc, but I think the 3 easiest are Horde Balloon (from this single, easy quest), Miniwing (From a quest in Outlands) and then just buy the cheapest engineering one you can find.

My armory
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Thanks so much for the help <3 Now have 61 pets thanks to a small shopping spree.

As for you, I think you should totes clear out To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before.
    For the Ewe, head to Shatt, near Scryers tier and also near the northern entrance
    Southern Barrens, in the Overgrowth, is a great place to find Small Frog's & Gazelle's, too!
    Likewise, you should easily be able to find a Swine somewhat just south of Org (Between the city and Thunder Ridge)
    Head out to Sunstrider Isle to find yourself a Cat, it's a long way to go but it's not too bad if you take the teleport crystal from Undercity.
    As a bonus, Burning Steppes will be an easy way to find yourself a Lava Crab to finish off To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life, too.

There you go, two achievements finished!

Me, again O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssy View Post
    Thanks so much for the help <3 Now have 61 pets thanks to a small shopping spree.

As for you, I think you should totes clear out To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before.
    For the Ewe, head to Shatt, near Scryers tier and also near the northern entrance
    Southern Barrens, in the Overgrowth, is a great place to find Small Frog's & Gazelle's, too!
    Likewise, you should easily be able to find a Swine somewhat just south of Org (Between the city and Thunder Ridge)
    Head out to Sunstrider Isle to find yourself a Cat, it's a long way to go but it's not too bad if you take the teleport crystal from Undercity.
    As a bonus, Burning Steppes will be an easy way to find yourself a Lava Crab to finish off To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life, too.

There you go, two achievements finished!

Me, again O.O
    You should find another tabard, One away from 10 tabards.
    Me
    Please no fishing achievements, Alright with anything else
    Last edited by artem123; 2012-04-18 at 04:13 AM.

This is fun!~

Okay, head out to Nagrand and clear up the Hemet Nessingwary quests there to get Hills Like White Elekk, which will get you the Hemet Nesingwary: The Collected Quests meta. It's really very simple and you'll get two for the price of one, then <3

Meeee~

Deleted
    Go get 1550 in 2s.
    As Eu Armory is down I can't link.
    Gnappe Stormscale [EU]

Deleted
    Leading the Cavalry, just one mount away!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...in/achievement

Deleted
    Go get Glory of the ulduar raider 25man you just need one last achievement for that

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ricitas/simple

Deleted
    @kompliitti

wow nice achievement point count.
    A relatively easy one for you to get is: "The Scale of the Sands". Yes, its quite a grind but you can basically solo it within a day by doing the first 10 trash waves over and over again in Mount Hyjal.

this is me: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lestine/simple

Would prefer something that is relatively easy / not too time consuming to finish myself. And i should be able to do it without the help of others.

Deleted
    Completed "They Love Me In That Tunnel"

For Selestine,
    Go get "Not So Fast" in Warsong Gulch, pretty easy.

My char is Medeek on Outland - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHappyCitizen View Post
    Completed "They Love Me In That Tunnel"

For Selestine,
    Go get "Not So Fast" in Warsong Gulch, pretty easy.

My char is Medeek on Outland - EU
    Go do For the Horde, or Cataclysmically Delicious!
    Armory in my sig!

Go get The Green Hills of Stranglethorn, super easy now and will get you the meta

cant post links yet, so Morees on Fizzcrank US

Quote Originally Posted by Morees View Post
    Go get The Green Hills of Stranglethorn, super easy now and will get you the meta

cant post links yet, so Morees on Fizzcrank US
    Go get Haris Pilton's bag.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...at/achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    Go kill the Whale Shark!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...el/achievement

Deleted
    "Cataclysmically Delicious" done!

Go do "Gruul's Lair"

My char is Medeek on Outland - EU.

Trying to get over 9k achievement points...cant post links yet but characters name is Eronic, illidan horde

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eronic View Post
    Trying to get over 9k achievement points...cant post links yet but characters name is Eronic, illidan horde
    Go get 25 tabards, only 4 more
    The green hills completed, next one please!