Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level as fast as you need. Relive the content on alts you're not worried about.
    logic
    ???
    profit
    "Like the ancient tibetan philosophy states; dont start none, wont be none."
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Where is my gooooooooooooold
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

Deleted
    I agree, I wanna reach 85 ofcourse, but when I get to tired and it starts getting boring I log off to not spoil it.

im taking my main to 85 as fast as posssible without reading story or anything. just so i can get raid rdy with guild. after that i take1 of my alt and enjoying the storyline, exploring grindingmats for Jc & engineering to max it up on my main..

My guild wants me to get to 85 asap, but i want to take about 2 weeks... enjoy the cataclysm and what it's done.

Although, i am gonna level a worgen druid 1-85 without heirlooms slowly, to fully appreciate the new world

Quote Originally Posted by PWDirect View Post
    I wanna level as fast as possible but I'm not bothered about handing in 25 dailies then 'speed' leveling.

I enjoy seeing new content.

These same people who rush to 85 will also be making QQ threads on here in 3 months time saying they are bored imo.
    I agree every word

Quote Originally Posted by Jimis View Post
    I struggle to think why people want to get 'Realm first 85' apart from showing their achievement off.
    WoW is a game and you're ment to ENJOY games, rushing through all the content is taking it too seriously.
    Cactalysm's going to be live for a couple of years, and people are actually going to get 85 in the first week :S
    Arn't they going to be bored for the rest?

I know I'm going to purposely take my time and the moment I dont enjoy leveling I'm going to log out and try again some other time, for me, I dont subscribe to WoW to show off on the internet
    or drink unhealthy energy drinks to stay up and level. I play WoW to have fun.

Is anyone else with me?
    I'll enjoy it on my alts and take my time on them.

Im just going to take my time on this one, i want to hit up raiding early, but im just gonna take my time

15+ Year Old Account
    I am most definitely not hurrying. I'm not that terribly competitive and I've never been very good at lvling fast anyway.
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to take my time levelling my chars up. However, I don't want to use too much time levelling. Either way, it'll be at a fun pace.

10+ Year Old Account
    ILL QUEST WHEN I'M DEAD! ON TO 85!

No mater what you're going to miss half of the content of cata cuz of the way the zones are laid out. Also in order to level i'm going to assume you actually have to do something that is new, and you're going to have to do ALOT. You wont be able to power level cata, and if you can it will be fixed in a week. Blizz wants you sitting on your comp till the end of time.
    When I went up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today. I wish I wish he'd go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark is the devourer of the slow moving and inattentive. This includes plankton, whales, and AFK players.

Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.

I will be taking my time as well i wish to see all the new content for what it is and enjoy all of it. when i level my alts on the other hand ill be going pretty fast.

Level main to 85. Level gatherer (hunter) to 85 to get all the ores/herbs for my main to max out his alchemy. Level my DK to 85 so he can learn the new balcksmith patterns/enchants. Level my new worgen druid in between them with my brothers new worgen rogue. Yup, taking my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Minimegamax View Post
    I agree with the OP, there are new zones and new quests. Why not take the time to read them and enjoy all the new content?
    That's what alts are for?

10+ Year Old Account
    <-------------This guy. To me realm first is a silly race. I imagine anyone who has one looks back on a blur of leveling. One in which their tunnel vision towards their final goal blinded them to the simple details and intricacies that truly make this game great.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take my time too. Hopefully, I won't be too late to miss the majority of the realm's raid progression. Was quite hard for me to gear for heroics *shiver* when everyone was doing Ulduar (mind you, I was a little late to start leveling :P).
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

I'm not racing, I'm starting a fresh Worgen Rogue and I'll just slowly let it hit me. Once I reach Outland though, I'll likely go on autopilot

I'm going hardcore leveling on the toons i enjoy endgame content on the most, the ones i care less about ill take more time leveling. Theres no point in going slow if you're going to do it nearly ten times.

Deleted

Wink

I'm personally going to take my time. Take in the new sights etc. My only issue is deciding on which of my 4 80's to level first...

10+ Year Old Account
    depends on how various people find enjoyment from the game, some want to get geared for raiding as soon as possible and get server first (me), some want to get into pvp scene quickly as to not be left behind and some want to just relax and read the quest text. I find lore enjoyable, yet I find questing boring most of the time... i find instancing more enjoyable, thus ill be hitting 85 in 3-4 days so that of next Saturday my guild has a geared holy paladin for black wing decent run and we are hoping for some server firsts.

I plan on speeding to 85 on my 2 days off, then later returning on my druid ( I don't play alts) to complete every quest/zone i didn't do on my rush to 85 for the cataclysm lore master achievements.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.