Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So glad I bought my digital upgrade a month ago.. blizz getting hit so hard can't even go to the forums.

Deleted
    The EU clock is 24 hrs off if I'm not mistaken. It should be the night between Tuesday and Wednesday.

Deleted
    I felt a huge need to laugh at death kngiht's season 9 pvp set, I just lol'd so much. xD

It's the final countdown.... or the final countdown to this particular expansion. cant wait. Gonna play for 31.5 hours straight.. I have it all planned Without even skipping any college.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh god ... a count down clock makes me even more anxious .... but great job on the covereage [ima be the first to lv 80] /end sarcasm

No fucking shit really?

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoo View Post
    The EU clock is 24 hrs off if I'm not mistaken. It should be the night between Tuesday and Wednesday.
    The seventh is tuesday all over the world, and seventh is the launch both in the US and EU. It's not off.

Also, inb4 obnoxious American complaining about the EU getting the expansion earlier.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

Hope this is going to live up to the hype, cos i cannot wait!

Deleted
    is it possible to copy that clock someone (if allowed) to show on your guild forum? :P

Ohh so exciting. Question, will any guilds be able to get the Fast Track (increased xp) perk on day 1 of cata? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snaek View Post
    The seventh is tuesday all over the world, and seventh is the launch both in the US and EU. It's not off.

Also, inb4 obnoxious American complaining about the EU getting the expansion earlier.
    Crap, it's almost caught me unprepared.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm working on a website right now, and I am impressed that you pumped this all out in a weekend!

Deleted
    Bibi, the plural of Worgen is Worgen, not Worgens.

Facepalm four play really blizzard didn't even try to hide that one. Al'akir doesen't even have any Genie concubines in game does he?

w8, i dont get it, EU servers get Cata earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    w8, i dont get it, EU servers get Cata earlier?
    Only because its a worldwide midnight launch, because most EU Countries are in a completely different timezone, its midnight there first.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Only because its a worldwide midnight launch, because most EU Countries are in a completely different timezone, its midnight there first.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not a worldwide midnight launch and the servers go live with the Cataclysm patch at midnight PST time, not midnight relative to whatever timezone your server is. I thought all servers were going live at that time, so the count down times should be the same.

Edit: I was right and wrong. It's not a worldwide midnight release but it is going live at different times for EU than for everyone else...

"Americas, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia - December 7 at 12:01 a.m. PST Europe and Russia - December 7 at 12:01 a.m. CET"
    Last edited by sicness; 2010-12-05 at 09:20 PM.

You said "Worgens" just to bother me, didn't you.