Cataclysm is going live THIS WEEK!

Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Cataclysm is going live THIS WEEK!
    Cataclysm is going live this week! Players will finally be able to explore the new regions, dungeons, raids, fly in Azeroth, learn Archaeology, and do lot of awesome stuff! Thanks to Simca, Marlamin, Elyaan and Vjeux who pretty much saved my ass and helped me finish this news post on time.

New Raids
    3 New raids have been added to the game: the Bastion of Twilight in the Twilight Highlands, Blackwing Descent in Blackrock Mountains, and the Throne of Four Winds in Uldum.

Throne of Four Winds

Bastion of Twilight

Blackwing Descent

Baradin Hold (PvP)

New Races
    Two new races are available! The Worgens for the Alliance, and the Goblins for horde!

New Dungeons
    7 New dungeons have been added to the game: Blackrock Caverns, Grim Batol, Halls of Origination, The Stonecore, Throne of the Tides, Vortex Pinnacle, Lost City of the Tol'vir. Also, two old dungeons have been fully revamped and are now available in a new lvl 85 heroic version: The Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep.

New Zones
    5 new high level zones have been added to the game: Twilight Highlands, Uldum, Deepholm, Mount Hyjal, Vashj'ir. The Goblins and Worgens starting areas also have their own zones: Gilneas, Kezan, Lost Isles

Guild Leveling and Rewards
    The new Guild Rewards and Guild Leveling / Perks are also added to the game with the expansion!

Items
    Tons of super-awesome items are being added to the game, see the most significant additions below!

Professions
    All professions have been updated with new items and bonuses. Archaeology is now available!

Player vs. Player
    3 new PvP zones are added to the game: Tol Barad (Outdoor PvP, Wintergrasp-like), Twin Peaks (Battleground), Battle for Gilneas (Battleground)

10+ Year Old Account
    Great work! I am intensely excited.

Dang it almost!

AND YEA! So excited for Cata!

Still lame how the US realms are going live at midnight PST, which isn't realistic for half of the country.

Hell, it's about time!

EU is first finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I choose you, giant front page of glorious Cataclysm info!

Thanks for putting it all together, it's finally time to get down to business. \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you MMO Champion team for all your hard work and dedication for this new expansion. It is really appreciated!

So you are east of Moscow for it to be this week, eh?

Deleted
    woo

Hell, it's about time!

It's gonna be an enjoyable week! Have fun y'all

EEE!!! so exciting. Good post

Man, this last year and a half flew right by, anyone else remember Boub finding those Goblin/Worgen halloween masks as if it was yesterday?

nice work, boubouille! thanks for being awesome

Deleted
    Nice clocks

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Man, this last year and a half flew right by, anyone else remember Boub finding those Goblin/Worgen halloween masks as if it was yesterday?
    Yeah, time is going hella fast!

15+ Year Old Account
    oh can't wait to start lvling up right at midnight well maybe not right at midnight because i'll need to train my skills and get flying but after all that than yeh than i can