Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamgood View Post
    Why do europeans get a head start?... wouldn't it be like 9 in the morning if they followed pst release anyway?...

Because the Europeans are such a whiny bitchy bunch Blizzard didn't want to have to deal with the walls of QQ from them. Even though it's totally possibly to have a worldwide release for WoW if they wanted.

In before eurotrash calling me an obnoxious american for pointing out simple truth.

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 05:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Why not? NA gets every other content patch earlier, it's only fair that EU gets the expansion.
    Not true, the ruby sanctum patch hi EU servers first by virtue of being locked on US realms until the EU servers were up and running, then after downtime the US servers could get in to RS.

omgomgomogmg the hype!

Deleted
    Because the Europeans are such a whiny bitchy bunch Blizzard didn't want to have to deal with the walls of QQ from them. Even though it's totally possibly to have a worldwide release for WoW if they wanted.
    its all about marketing

Words cannot express my anticipation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so going to get wasted tommorow ... Who's with me !!! :3

Deleted
    Is the EU countdown really correct ?
    I almost certain that I have read 00:01 CET as "switch on" time. *ponder*

Quote Originally Posted by Starka View Post

In before eurotrash calling me an obnoxious american for pointing out simple truth.

Not true, the ruby sanctum patch hi EU servers first by virtue of being locked on US realms until the EU servers were up and running, then after downtime the US servers could get in to RS.
    Are you f**king high or something?
    For 6 years, you "obnoxious" americans got stuff before us.. So don't even start with that one! Go buy yourself a big mac or something and shut the fuck up!

For those tards who haven't bought the digital upgrade yet. I pity you
    Don't even try to excuse it with shit like "I don't have a visa". If you simply don't, your not old enough to troll this forum.

You know what amazed me? That you, a friggin fast-food junkie can even call us "eurotrash"
    You yankee turds are the definition of trash.. Just look it up in the dictionary and you'll even find a picture
    Last edited by Zeroskillz; 2010-12-05 at 11:13 PM.
    Make, feed, kill, repeat!

Just 24 hours to go. BTW, for Wrath they started the switch-ons a few hours early IIRC. Probably due to varying time zones (for eastern EU), so maybe it'll go live an hour or so early again. Or maybe they'll just switch em all over at midnight server time on the dot. We'll have to wait and see...

Quote Originally Posted by Starka View Post

i think someone's mad S: and a bit edited, yes i'm EU and i'm so damn happy that i bought the digital aaaaaaaages ago, ok i'm done rubbing it in now..bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroskillz View Post
    For 6 years, you "obnoxious" americans got stuff before us.. So don't even start with that one! Go buy yourself a big mac or something and shut the fuck up!
    You do realize Blizzard is an American company right? This gets really annoying every time a patch comes out when the obnoxious bunch on both sides of the Atlantic gripe and moan. Who cares...really? Honestly, how many in game right now still talk about the World first guild who got Naxx (Ver 2), OS, or Maly? None except for a few of their epeen flexing fan boys, their own members, or those that are just trying to get a rise out of other people.

Oh noes, EU has a 9 hour head start on US/Lat Am/Aus/NZ. Great...they get a head start in QQing about quest mobs being ninja'd, new quests being broke, or the new instances bugging out.

People on both sides need to move on and get over this.

Quote Originally Posted by atrixx View Post
    You do realize Blizzard is an American company right? This gets really annoying every time a patch comes out when the obnoxious bunch on both sides of the Atlantic gripe and moan. Who cares...really? Honestly, how many in game right now still talk about the World first guild who got Naxx (Ver 2), OS, or Maly? None except for a few of their epeen flexing fan boys, their own members, or those that are just trying to get a rise out of other people.

Oh noes, EU has a 9 hour head start on US/Lat Am/Aus/NZ. Great...they get a head start in QQing about quest mobs being ninja'd, new quests being broke, or the new instances bugging out.

People on both sides need to move on and get over this.
    True and I don't really care who gets it first.

I'm just annoyed that he actually tries to compensate it with ruby sanctum.. It's moronic

i can't wait! Im so exited! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@ the guy above: RS was out on US servers first, which is why a US guild got the 1st kill

But it really doesn't matter that much

On topic:

The real race will be in week 2. Every top guild will 25 man raid this week, and clean everything.
    Only the week after, when they start doing hardmodes, will it get interesting.

So sure, I except an EU guild to get the 1st kill of cho;gall in normal mode. But that it not really important. What is important is who kills him in heroic, and also sinestra.

If you do not do progression PVE, then 12 hours will not make a big difference at all.

Forgetting the QQ'ing people:

Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroskillz View Post

For those tards who haven't bought the digital upgrade yet. I pity you
    Don't even try to excuse it with shit like "I don't have a visa". If you simply don't, your not old enough to troll this forum.

You know what amazed me? That you, a friggin fast-food junkie can even call us "eurotrash"
    You yankee turds are the definition of trash.. Just look it up in the dictionary and you'll even find a picture
    Blizzard is an American company, run by Americans. Since you seem to hate us so much maybe you should stop playing.

Oh and you mad bro?

Da fuck is dis shiet? Eurofuckas gettin da exp befo us? Fuck dis, man, yo, fuck dis... Imma soothe maself with sum chicken legs. Dis so rong, man, so rong. *omnom* *sobsob* *omnom*

Quote Originally Posted by Graymalkin View Post
    Blizzard is an American company, run by Americans. Since you seem to hate us so much maybe you should stop playing.

Oh and you mad bro?
    Not at all

Just amused by your stupidity, bro!

OMG !!!!!!! /dances on RL mailbox naked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to all the hard workers that have maintained MMO-Champion through this past year or so. Means alot to all of us
    It's so exciting, i'm shaking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graymalkin View Post
    Blizzard is an American company, run by Americans.
    Yeeaaaaaah.....about that.....

Here in Australia we have to wait an extra nineteen hours, be grateful :l 7pm is NOT cool
    Last edited by Darodrim; 2010-12-06 at 12:57 AM.