Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Nothing changed really, was the exact same when WOTLK came out, EU servers started before US as well, on the other hand US gets all other content patches before EU, fair compromise? i think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Darodrim View Post
    Here in Australia we have to wait an extra nineteen hours, be grateful :l 7pm is NOT cool
    Im not quite sure you realise how timezones work, for us its 7pm on the 7th which is 12:01 in america, way better in my opinion, I mean who wants to stay up to 12 when you can start at 7?

11:01 pm (12:01 CET) today it goes live for me, niice! although i doubt any new servers will open, ack it'll be bad enough in the 81-85 and the now named "don't go near gilneas for a week" zone.

isn't Blizzard (now Activision Blizzard, Inc but still existing as separate entities) owned by a parent company Vivendi Games [previously Vivendi Universal Games] (French) with controlling shares (52%).

Although Blizzard can control the cataclysm and lore (deathwing a puppet of an old god again, haven't seen that one before), i doubt they have the ability to move the earths rotation so that the Americans can get midnight before the rest of the world, would be quite a feat of strength.

great info though nice links everywhere. Can't believe the amount of bannings because of the Euro V American thing. I actually don't like being called european, hell i have to attempt to keep a straight face because my passport says "british". I'm scottish...if only we actually talked like dwarves in this game (which seem to be scandinavian putting on fake scottish accents). And i like Americans, generally because Pepsi still refuses to sell Mountain Dew in the UK (although you can get it) and i can never help myself as soon as i touch down in the US to visit cinnabon. mmm... lovely. the actual people are fine too Seattle is like Scotland but everywhere is cheaper and they can't play baseball ! :P what? you seen the mariners.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Graymalkin View Post
    Blizzard is an American company, run by Americans. Since you seem to hate us so much maybe you should stop playing.

Oh and you mad bro?
    Well, fact is Blizzard is owned by Vivendi, and Vivendi got their headquarters in Paris, France.

I agree with everyone that says that it doesnt matter where Cata is released first, but that Blizzard is 100% ran by Americans isnt really true. Seriously people, its 9 hours and im pretty sure we will have Cata for over a year
    Last edited by Glanbera; 2010-12-06 at 01:35 AM.
    If it isnt broken, you havent been looking hard enough

10+ Year Old Account
    the countdown is killing me... soooooo close i can taste it!

Why is it I can't sleep lately.. too excited. talk about fucked up sleep pattern.

30 hours! =D

Sorry to say, but did u know that America is discovered by Europeans........

Any how, stop the bull crap its just 9 hours+ its a damn game

Really wish I could've read this thread without the "Eurotrash" and "American trash" kind of comments. We're all gamers.

Deleted
    Enjoy the expansion guys, i defi will!!

Cya ingame /hug

I may be mistaken here or just plain stupid.
    But according to this site http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/tim.../pacific-time/ and after factoring in the remaining time the countdown counts down to 11pm on the 6th PST?

Or do I just fail horribly at simple math?

So hard right now

HHHHHHHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I am monstrously psyched about killing some worgen on the new battlegrounds in a coordinated guild group.

Thankfully Realm First <insert race here> is gone

heh, deathwing looks so happy in your countdown C=

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Really wish I could've read this thread without the "Eurotrash" and "American trash" kind of comments. We're all gamers.
    I agree.

I always wish that Elitist Jerks' moderation would apply here.

These forums would clean up quick, or probably wouldn't exist altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhus View Post
    Im not quite sure you realise how timezones work, for us its 7pm on the 7th which is 12:01 in america, way better in my opinion, I mean who wants to stay up to 12 when you can start at 7?
    Oh yeah, time zones :l My bad, sorry. It's too early to be thinking D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schiwing View Post
    I agree.

I always wish that Elitist Jerks' moderation would apply here.

These forums would clean up quick, or probably wouldn't exist altogether.
    I feel we catch enough flak as it is.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

(>^_(>O_o)> Supriz Butsecks! imo stop hating on each other, enjoy the game and has a good time! also...I like eggs...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh............!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exovion View Post
    We are not PREPARED!!

You are wrong , EU GOING LIVE AT PARIS TIME NOT GMT. PARIS TIME IS +1 GMT , GOD , WHERE DID YOU GRADUATED....