Deleted

Rogues Do good Damage again!

So because the northrend xp boost is on, I'm lvling one of my rogues who was lvl 75 to 80. he's 78 atm, and it seems even combat, which is meant to be the worst spec atm, Is doing well, as I'm always top of dps metres on normals even against lvl 80s. I've read that rogues were shit as it is and combat was the worst spec, but now it seems even combat is good PvE wise. So you can all stay combat! I'll check if my mains ok in a raid 2night (he's also a rogue) but if lvl 78 rogues are good 80s shouldn't be much different.

I'm quiet sure the majority complaining were level 80 rogues. Most people would not complain about PvE dps at level 75-79 because it's simply not important. But your right about one thing, combat dps has certainly improved.

Quote Originally Posted by DtsM View Post
    I'm quiet sure the majority complaining were level 80 rogues. Most people would not complain about PvE dps at level 75-79 because it's simply not important. But your right about one thing, combat dps has certainly improved.
    Well. it still sucks at 80.
    And looking at the beta. Rogues wherent high on paragons raids either.
    Im seriously considering dedusting my Dk again. Since my rogue just feel terribad. So bad that i dont enjoy playing it. For the first time in 6 years

having leveled 6 80's now, i can safely say combat is one of the best leveling specs in game. especially once you can dip 2 points into assassination for deadly momentum. permanent snd and recup is absolutely amazing.

hopefully we havnt seen the last of those buffs. or some cool changes for us since i feel combat failure is proof of blizz not giving us prio, and like ah we'll fix that later attitude, lets boost the rest of the melee fist before fixing them. lrast played troughout cata aswell i guess but i'm gonna look forward to raid in cata some bosses looks fun, and maybe we can use smoke bomb for something good, else i think combining feint with combat rediness and cos glyph means hardly any dmg if a huge hits comes , i mean we can survive alganons big bang with that;p

Dungeons doesn't really count... Combat has always been good in dungeons due to FoK and BF and a good pool of energy to unload a lot of damage within the first 10 seconds of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mikklas View Post
    Dungeons doesn't really count... Combat has always been good in dungeons due to FoK and BF and a good pool of energy to unload a lot of damage within the first 10 seconds of the fight.
    Well they kind of evened that out. Combat still has BF, though it no longer works with FoK, but Assassination has the superior FoK damage.

Rogues are still behind most other classes. Problem is, every time we're catching up with the dps after a patch, Ghostcrawler decides to bend us over and stick in in there, for no proper reason whatsoever. Maybe he got ganked by a rogue the first time he tried the game.