Deleted

Your Backpack-Items

What items do you keep in your Backpack (or the last bag)?

Gear? Fun-Items? Hearthstone that's it? Just the Profession Items?

I think it is interesting what very different items ppl have in their Backpacks. I would also be interested in why you keep certain items in there?

------
    This is my Backpack:

• 1.) Hearthstone
    • 2.) Direbrew's Remote Very useful as i farm Thunderfury and Sulfuras
    • 3.) Wormhole Generator: Northrend (i reskilled to engi yesterday so i am proud to have this already, also very useful since we play world of no-portal-town now ^^
    • 4.) MOLL-E
    • 5.) Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat
    • 6.) Bone Fishing Pole (fun fact: i got the bone one on my male troll warrior and my girlfriend got the Jeweled Fishing Pole on her female bloodelf.)
    • 7.) Gnomish Army Knife
    • 8.) Sayge's Fortune #12 I got this ~1 week before Wrath and i kept it till now xD. I thought of it as a lucky charm for the expansion and i think i will keep it in Cata as the message ('Let not the tides of war wash you away.') fits very well for this expansion too ^^.
    • 9.) Iron Boot Flask I love it to transform my character into something/one else.
    • 10.) Brazier of Dancing Flames This is great for waiting in raids (think 26 (1 small) dancing burning draenei-flame-spirits)
    • 11.) Hook of the Master Angler Transforms you into a fish. This is great for traveling in water and to confuse other players during the new OG-fishing dailys.
    • 12.) Haunted Memento I think this is a very very cool and rare item as it was only acquirable during the Wrath-Invasion and many ppl thew it away. Also it gives you a 'Haunted' Buff that you can not get rid of and a shade follows you around! Sometimes when not raiding with my Guild ppl go 'WTF there is a ghost!!!' in TS ^^
    • 13.) Frenzyheart Brew Frenzyheart Wolvars for the win !!! ^^
    • 14.) Orb of the Sin'dorei It took ages to farm this...
    • 15.) Time-Lost Figurine Very very rare. (i know no-one else on my server who has this) Also the Bird-Man you transform into is a different one every time and has a dance and combat animation. The only thing that sucks really really hard about this one is that it is a trinket... (so no bird-tank in dungeons)
    • 16.) Cannonball Runner I wear this with my pirate-set. Summons a small cannon that sadly only stays for ~10 seconds...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hearthstone, and then whatever else crap I loot.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Hearthstone
    Pots and flasks
    Food/Feasts
    Vanity items (Holiday items I use a lot)
    OS Gear (even though most of the time it just sucks ass and I don't bother with it... )
    RP Gear (On an RP server, I got some things I like to wear!)

And that is it. Then any other items that have been looted and quest items and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hearthstone
    Strong Fishing Pole
    Brewfest Ponykeg
    Instant Poison
    Deadly Poison
    Anesthetic Poison
    Weather Beaten Fishing Hat
    Moll-E
    Wormhole Generator Northrend
    Lucky Troll Dice
    Multitude of Frostweave Bandages
    Alternate Weapons Set
    Gnomish Army Knife
    Ornate Looking Glass
    Various Smoke Flares
    Runic Health Potions
    Stack of Poached Nettlefish

Nothing, I keep the special stuff in my last bag actually, so my backpack is always full of crap I am gonna vendor.