Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Hi everyone, Garrosh Hellscream here. I have indeed read the facts and have come to the conclusion that all alliance must still die.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by mmochampion View Post
    Tirion was Human, therefore alliance technically.
    The Defias brotherhood are made up of humans also.
    does that mean technically the alliance is killing the alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by Davrun View Post
    Since when did soloing undercity, charging Thrall, Sylvanas AAAND a whole army ALONE considered being a Mary Sue?
    I was going to reply seriously at first. I need some sleep... Anyway, I got very frustrated when Varian (in the comic) kept cutting ogres in half without breaking a sweat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrumjunior View Post
    Though I will agree that Orcs have a rugged way of viewing life, they haven't been warmongers. In Draenor, they lived peacefully, with enough resources to not be bothered even by the Draenei. So while they do have a rugged way of looking at things, they only attack when fully provoked, which the Alliance has done many times; but at the same time the Orcs haven't given other races any other choice.

1. The Night Elfs lost Cenarius b/c of the orcs, while the NE's may have fallen b/c of their arrogance, they didn't deserve the brutality the orcs committed.

2. The only reason Humans despise orcs so much is b/c of how they came and destroyed so much in the first. (Remember Stormwind fell once b/c of the orcs?)

----------------------
    You could argue that this was done by the orc's ancestors, but for a race that values their elderly so much...well it seems hypocritical to turn around and repeat the same crimes of the past.

Fact is, the Orcs are the instigators, there is no other way around it.
    In WC3 Ashenvale the Night Elves were the agressors. they started the war, the killing of Cenarius is because they unporvokedly attacked the Orcs.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by Thevinv View Post
    The Defias brotherhood are made up of humans also.
    does that mean technically the alliance is killing the alliance?
    Tirion was thrown out of the alliance for helping a orc if im not wrong.

Indeed if blizzard wont write him off, we will.
    your just a troll trying to start a flame war .... all you garrosh haters are really getting pathetic now , back whe nyou had supporters you havd some logic since there was nothing known about him , but now that people understand him your arguments are getting dumber and more desperate

your one of the guys who will raid and kill garrosh in warsong hold because you cant get a group to kill him in org
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Spoken from Thrall himself:"However," Thrall continued, "I believe your attitude toward the Alliance is wrong. We cannot win this war without them."

Is Garrosh dumb or what? He hates humans, he hates the alliance, and this will cost him his life before cataclysm expires mark my words, he will die in battle.
    It would be boring if the "tensions" between the Alliance and the Horde were to be stopped. I mean its obvious that they would work together at certain key points of the plot, like how they banded together to destroy Archimonde at the Battle of Mt. Hyjal and what not. But without the tension between the Alliance and the Horde it would be a bit boring...

I agree though. Garrosh is a rather hard-headed leader. Maybe in due time he will change his way. Maybe, in due time. He is not "stupid", he's just brash and quick to anger, but that doesn't make him stupid. Varian is as brash and hot-headed as Garrosh is. Varian probably hates Orcs and the Horde equally as Garrosh does.

I ganked Garrosh in TBC, maybe thats why his so mad..
    lol you cant attack him in gardar , fail troll is fail
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Tirion Fordring was one of the first five Knights of the Silver Hand selected by Archbishop Alonsus Faol, and was one of the heroes of the Second War.[3] He later became Lord of Mardenholde Keep in Hearthglen before being stripped of his title and exiled for defending an orc, Eitrigg. Following the recent death of his son Taelan Fordring, Tirion committed himself to refounding the order of the Silver Hand. He now leads the Argent Crusade, an organization consisting of the old Knights of the Silver Hand and the Argent Dawn, against the Lich King and the Scourge. To this day he remains good friends with the orc veteran Eitrigg.
    Taken from wowwiki.

Garrosh hates the alliance for no valid reason. Wrynn doesnt hate the horde, but he doesnt like them either, and who could blame him? after all that his been through. Just take a look at the ulduar trailer, who starts the fight? Who charges the king of stormwind for no valid reason?
    And please dont mention the battle for undercity where Wrynn charges Thrall, Sylvanas and their army, he thought that they had murdered his best friend Bolvar Fordragon at the wrathgate, when infact it was the forsaken. You would have done the same
    We're a "kingdom of murderers and thieves" according to Varian. Doesn't hate us, huh?

Also, Garrosh detests the alliance because of what he has witnessed in the streets of Orgrimmar, the horde's greatest city. The evidence of the alliance-horde struggle are evident, and he blames the humans for encroaching on orc lands. From the point of view of the average orc, his rational is actually quite logical. The alliance wont let the orcs ever live in peace, so he wont ever stop fighting to defeat them.

Thrall's rational and insight was beyond the average orc, however, which is why Garrosh is such a stark contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    We're a "kingdom of murderers and thieves" according to Varian. Doesn't hate us, huh?

Also, Garrosh detests the alliance because of what he has witnessed in the streets of Orgrimmar, the horde's greatest city. The evidence of the alliance-horde struggle are evident, and he blames the humans for encroaching on orc lands. From the point of view of the average orc, his rational is actually quite logical. The alliance wont let the orcs ever live in peace, so he wont ever stop fighting to defeat them.

Thrall's rational and insight was beyond the average orc, however, which is why Garrosh is such a stark contrast.
    You do have a point. After the most of the Orcs of Thrall's Horde left the Eastern Kingdoms for good, the Alliance STILL had to chase after them and attack Durotar. They keep bothering the Orcs over and over again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post

Even Garrosh's insight is beyond that of an average orc. He actually had a backup plan at Garrosh's Landing, something no normal orc would even consider.

Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    In WC3 Ashenvale the Night Elves were the agressors. they started the war, the killing of Cenarius is because they unporvokedly attacked the Orcs.
    Nope... orcs were cutting down all the trees, and you know how night elfs feel about there trees

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Even Garrosh's insight is beyond that of an average orc. He actually had a backup plan at Garrosh's Landing, something no normal orc would even consider.
    So... you're friends with alot of orcs huh? Personally I'm afraid of colored people.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure it was just knights of silverhand membership that was removed from him

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimed* View Post
    Nope... orcs were cutting down all the trees, and you know how night elfs feel about there trees
    The Orcs were harvesting a needed resource from a seemingly empty forest.

Out of nowhere crazy giant blue elves show up and start killing them.
    THEN a giant man/elk/tree thing shows up and starts killing them harder.

There is no original "Hey, guys, this is like our sacred forest...can you not chop it down?" the elves went immediatley to "KILL TEH GREENSKINS!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Troll/Flamebait thread. Just gonna close it.

[Locked]