Thread: JC trinkets

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

JC trinkets

Are there still JC created trinkets like in wrath or were they removed I can not seem to find them anywhere yet I see posts saying there are created trinkets.

If you are referring the JC in Cataclysm -- yes there will be 5 blue quality trinkets for when you hit 85:
    Figurine - Demon Panther
    Figurine - Dream Owl
    Figuring - Earthen Guardian
    Figurine - Jeweled Serpent
    Figurine - King of Boars

Where do they drop?

They are world drops. I got two while killing random mobs while leveling. The quest says you need to obtain 2 epic gems and 8 elementium bars, when you complete the quest you get the trinket. You dont get a recipie to make them, just the trink.

i've tried farming them for days and yet to get any of them to drop. pretty much gave up on getting them outside of pure luck.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

i got all mine from twilight highlands doing the quests for the wildhammer clan ones, like getting the ale etc. also got one in deepholm

apparently its bugged and if you hit 85 before 475jc they wont drop for you

I think only ones specific for your class drop. On my warrior so far I only got the strength one. My druid friend got a spirit, int, and agility one, and is yet to see the strength one.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

That may be a possibility. My wife got both the Strength DPS trinket and Tank trinket. I'm unsure if it's true, though. Clarification would be great, since I'm unable to test it myself (not a JC).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    apparently its bugged and if you hit 85 before 475jc they wont drop for you
    Do you have source to back this up?
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    Do you have source to back this up?
    I have been farming for about 4 hrs in deepholm and haven't seen one yet.

Personal experience from everyone above 85 shows noone has looted one and everyone below gets them all within 5 minutes. Just trust us.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's proof enough! Thanks
    Vol'jin fanboy

I have had 3 of the new JC trinkets drop for my pally and i was lvl 82 at the time they dropped. I was flying around and questing in deepholm and I had nothing drop till I went back to org to lvl my JC to 475 so i can do the new dailies. After doing my daily for the day, I immediately went back to deepholm and a few mobs later i found my first trinket. A few quests later I got my 2nd one and the next day i got my third. My theory is that you have to be at least 475 JC before they will drop for you.

So we can come to the conclusion that being 85 at the moment negates you from being eligible to see have these items drop.

I got 3 while lvling 80-81 on my alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    So we can come to the conclusion that being 85 at the moment negates you from being eligible to see have these items drop.
    pretty much, however i did find a workaround.

find someone who is under 85 and has 475 jc.
    group with them while they quest.
    have them loot the quest starting item.
    have them trade the item to you.
    Profit.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

Once I leveled my jc up to 475 i got them fairly quickly while questing. I got both the sp ones on my priest one in deepholm and one in uldum.

Picked up the intel one off the dwarves in twilight highlands while questing.. had the JCing skill to use it right away. Since then I haven't seen any drop but I haven't been doing a whole lot of killing (outside the Tharazane [sp?] dailies).

Deleted
    Farmed one for approx. 2 and half hours in Deepholm and didnt see single drop. Is it intended to not allow lvl 85 players obtain those trinkets?