Thread: JC trinkets

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    These trinks are insanely Hard to get

I did as most whit dual crafting professions. Rush for 85 then then worry about professions, i.e. my jc was 450 when i dinged 85. Have been 85 since Thursday and not seen any of them drop yet. Witch i find a bit strange if they are a world drop, I should have seen a drop by now. Unless the drop rate is <5%, then it could be bad rng. But judging from the above comment's it seems to be a bug at work here.

Deleted
    I can confirm to have gotten 2 trinkets to drop for me.

One while i was level 82 in Uldum (Boar)
    And while i was 85 from the Elementals in the Highlands (At the gryphons) i got the tank one.

My JC is arround 490 now, hasnt changed to much.

Hope this helps.

Deleted
    Well you cant get them if you are level 85, So i hope that blizzard will hotfix it this week. Even tho the players that spend time grinding it at 85 should get the trinket from blizzard

I have been farming in Twillight Hightlands for like 2 hour now (I'm 85), and stil it havent drop for me. But I got an epic from a mob wich I sold for 20k tho :P. Hope they fix it soon......

I levled JC after hitting 85 and I didnt see any trinket drops (cleared quests in TH and Uldum after getting JC and still no drop)

WORKAROUND for those who hit 85 before leveling 475 JC:

find someone who is under 85 and has 475 jc.
    group with them while they quest. (takes around 10-15 minutes for trinkets to drop after reaching 475 JC)
    have them loot the quest starting item. (you cant see or loot it, suggest turning loot to free for all)
    have them trade the item to you. (there is no risk of them not getting the trinket a second time, tested and confirmed with the person who gave me mine.)
    Profit.

posting again so it doesn't get lost in the mess.
    Last edited by Evilmonkey; 2010-12-13 at 09:38 AM.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

wou, only time when we can have some use for that blue trinkets and they are not obtainable, hahaha blizztards....

- 85 before 475 jewelcraftor

Got the panther quest first mob I killed in Deepholm after getting JC to 476 so I could start doing dailies. Very sweet trinket considering I was lvl83 at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    ffs. It defo wont drop for 85.
    I have been farming elementals in uldum for few hours now. over 1k mobs. no drop so will take my mates alt and nuke them afthernon and see

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Ooo on use strength and a crap ton of strength too, magnificant

Quote Originally Posted by tushn View Post
    TY sir and i hope they dont drop the ball on this one....I may now be able to remove my "Make an easy 1k gold in 30min if your below lvl 85 and have a JC skill of 475 or higher!" macro now.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if this has been fixed yet?

I got mine while doing dailys in deepholm at 85 i didnt really want it either :/

A bit of wowhead research for 2 minutes could help alot of people. These have a specific farm place and drops for everyone within 15 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Got mine from murlocs in Kelpthar forest while doing quests(so, very quick, not farming for them).
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    This is how I got mine. Minus the deepholme part. I do believe I got the 2 caster ones the same day then the str and tank on the next week.

vashir crabs and critters drop these. They are great trinkets to get while you are still 80

15+ Year Old Account
    i got mine, and i was 85 so sup