View Poll Results: What will you Do First in Cata Level, New Race or Proffesions

Voters
104. This poll is closed
  • Level

72 69.23%
  • New Race

18 17.31%
  • Proffesions

14 13.46%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'll definitely be leveling, got it all set up as well. with a group of friends.
    I can do Archaeology in between the queues of heroics at level 85 and such, my main professions (Alch & Herb) should scale up as I level as well (gathering herbs while I quest).

Starting off in Hyjal with the quests while constantly running dungeons with my friends as well. It's not the fastest way, but the best way to gear up and learn the new combat style of using a lot of CC and taking different approaches to fights for level 85 heroic and raiding content. The combat style was more or less the same in classic, which I also played, and I'm glad it's coming back. Now it'll actually make dungeons and heroics more of a challenge rather than a 10 - 15 minute faceroll.

Deleted
    I'll just go and start level my goblin right away. Gonna get him bags, BoA's, glyphs and all that stuff today and be ready before midnight

I will Gank all the Alliance first.

Due to pain in my left hand, I'm forced to play one-handed. I'll probably level professions or autoattack through goblin/worgen starting zones.

Start my new main, Worgen Warrior.

Gonna start leveling a Worgen alongside 2 friends tonight! Woot!

10+ Year Old Account
    If the new zones are packed, proffs. Maybe give Archeology a look.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Deleted
    i am torn between leveling my hunter to 85 and leveling a new worgan priest, just stuck on what i wanna be doing at 85

Quote Originally Posted by Farron View Post
    Probably do archaeology first, at least until I find it boring
    Pretty much this, Will probably hold out on questing for a cpl weeks, give the zones time to settle down. Although a guildie wants to group up and quest but eh, Im more of a solo quester.

10+ Year Old Account
    Level. I was gonna try for a realm first but now I think I'm gonna take my sweet time and enjoy the leveling process. After all it's been a year since I've seen new content.

Im just going to play it by ear and see what the situation is like in the 80+ lvl'ing zones and I'm almost certain there will be fierce competition especially for killing mobs and it being PvP server it could get ugly real fast,so probably going start a Goblin or work on a mid lvl toon and wait until the zones clear out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by theoncomingstorm View Post
    i am torn between leveling my hunter to 85 and leveling a new worgan priest, just stuck on what i wanna be doing at 85
    I feel ya, I dunno either

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling all the way, but not going ape-sh!t. Still gotta go to work in the mornings, and going away the weekend after release :|

Deleted
    gonna level a bit a goblin war as prot