Thread: JP vendor

JP vendor

Hi, I wonder if any of you know where the justice point vendor for lvl 85 items will be when cata hits?

There is one in Orgrimmar

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodisen View Post
    Hi, I wonder if any of you know where the justice point vendor for lvl 85 items will be when cata hits?
    JP and VP vendors has come with 4.0.3 patch they r above Garrosh's big house. Bridge to top is few yards behind house when u stand in front gate of that house.

Its already there... for horde its on top of garrosh's fortress lol anyway so is the VP (valor points) vendor

For Alliance:
    In SE side of Old Town by the hunter trainers. They are there now and you can look at the gear.

If you stand outside facing the door to the room where the PvP stuff is sold in old town (I'm assuming most people know where that room is), the building with the hunter trainers and the new lvl 85 vendors is roughly behind you in the building through the doorway there and across the grass.

Not sure I'm doing a good job of describing it, but it's in that part of Old Town, if you look I'm sure you can find it.

kk ty for help all

Wow, could they have put it more out of the way? heh. I suppose it doesn't matter as much given we'll be flying, but it is kinda tucked away a bit far imo. Oh well.
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned