how will i get to vashir?

I will be leveling in Vashir, the question is... how I get to vashir (horde)
    specific answers please, not just: Orgrimmar.

Thank you

I'm not sure of the exact mode of transport for Horde but you will get a breadcrumb quest from that fancy new questing board in Org, will be by either those portals, or boat, the quest will explain what to do

through a quest and a cinematic on a boat

10+ Year Old Account
    im pretty sure theirs a notice board outside Garroshes building and theres a quest their that gets you started in in Vash'ir and im pretty sure that there is a boat where the Old STV/TG zepplin tower where, im sure but not 100%

Get quest from one of your capitals, then you get an event on a boat and voila you're there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go pick up the quest Warchief's Command: Vashj'ir! from the board right in front of Garrosh's chillaxin' place. Then go to the docks right by Orgrimmar and get on the boat.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Yep, boat. Later on in the zone you'll encounter an above water FP that allows you to fly there from Eastern Kingdom FPS as well. You'll eventually open up a teleport in Org as well.

Deleted
    Theres a portal in org when you complete certain quests aswell (or sw if you misclicked when rolling). Theres also a flight path on vashjirs surface, and you can fly there from SW or the dawrf zone with a 280%+ mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Go pick up the quest Warchief's Command: Vashj'ir! from the board right in front of Garrosh's chillaxin' place. Then go to the docks right by Orgrimmar and get on the boat.
    thank you