Would rather want.

I know im sure if I searched that a forum has already been made of this... but why did they not stay true to this work of art....

10+ Year Old Account
    would be to badass, horde players would never use anything else

I like them both. But maybe that concept was to hard to make in-game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Saving that for engineering plans from the end raid. Alliance wouldn't be able to live without being able to obtain such a beauty.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    Yes the design is really much more badass than the trikes that made it ingame. But as i see it a lot of people dont ride mounts because of looks and just because of their rarity. Since faction mounts are not rare at all i dont think that would be the case.
    You see a lot of people riding the trike at the moment but wait ~20 hours when flying is available in old world and i predict almost no one riding any ground mounts anymore (except in bgs and areas where you couldnt fly). Also when people get used to the looks most of them will switch either to a rarer or newer mount to brag about their epeen

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    I like them both. But maybe that concept was to hard to make in-game?
    THIS

If blizzard could do that and make it look cool,I guarantee they would've did

Maybe the ingame model just looked worse than the currect model

Deleted
    this

Deleted
    Well concept art is concept art. And I guess the concept remains intact. Plus the furries would be QQing infinatly more than they already are which I dont want to contemplate.

I gues we'll have to make do with that awesome car in the kezan starter quests. Grand Theft Kezan FTW.