Things you need to do during WoW Cataclysm 4.0.3a

Finally, all of Azeroth have changed. Besides look around new Azeroth, what also should to do?
    Things you need to do during 4.0.3
    1. The main city of the daily cooking
    Now there are many daily cooking quests in every main city to pick up, such as in Orgrimmar and Stormwind, you may get new recipes from these quests.
    2. To open new flight points
    After Azeroth being changed, all flight points have big changes, each map has about 2 or 3 flight points, besides neutral flight points. Now the positions of the flight points have appeared on the map, you can find out these flight points at first.
    3. Enhance the prestige / storage points
    Quartermaster opening in the main city, players can purchase a garment to enhance the prestige of the main cities, include the worgen and Goblin’s, according to a test, mobs about 15 rep, BOSS about 300 rep. So we can start our new journey of prestige. Justice points can be stored at the same time, the current cap is 4000 points, you can store to purchase level 85 gear in future, no need to be full, because in the 80-85 dungeons, the points will be given far more than the Wrath of the Lich King’s.
    4. Solution of low level tasks
    Changes in the mainland, tasks’ achievements in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor have been completely reset. Such as things in Northrend, each map has its own tasks, for the players who want to pursuit achievements, starting up now, to experience a new world!
    5. Deathwing burn me up pls
    On currently available information, the death wing will randomly appear on the map of Azeroth everywhere burning man, so find a good place to wait for its coming and collecting the glorious achievement, that must be a cool thing to do.
    6. Challenging game – Plant Zombie War
    In Hillsbrad Foothills, there is a new little game – Plant Zombie War, not only get achievements, but also access to sunflower small pets, female players do not miss it!
    7. New races and new tasks
    Another joy is to play a new race to experience the new tasks, the new Goblin / worgen born places have new tasks waiting for you!

Deleted
    i think this one is a just a bit too late posted

In Hillsbrad Foothills, there is a new little game – Plant Zombie War, not only get achievements, but also access to sunflower small pets, female players do not miss it!
    lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by colecaldwellttk View Post
    I do believe this can be concidered sexcism. Either you're out late or you're trolling. Good day.
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

Lawl