Level requirements for Deepholm

Hey,

I've heard some conflicting opinions on when Deepholm is going to be available.

A) We can go to deepholm the second servers are online tonight by using the teleporters in town

B) Deepholm will not be accessible in anyway until you are level 82?

Can anyone clarify, or link to any blue posts. I'm trying to plan a leveling schedule but can't seem to find any solid evidence on this.

-Cheers

You need to be 82 to get the quest to get into Deepholme

Yeah the zones are pretty strict on lvl req for the quests. Afaik 82 Deepholme, 83 Uldum, 84 Twilight Highlands. With the first 2 being 78-82 zones.

I wouldn't worry about deepholme until you are done with Hyjal or Vashj'ir

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Yeah the zones are pretty strict on lvl req for the quests. Afaik 82 Deepholme, 83 Uldum, 84 Twilight Highlands. With the first 2 being 78-82 zones.
    do you know if you still need to be 83 to do the 2nd half of deepholm like in the beta?

Let me rephrase.
    Can we still enter the zone, even if we are not level 82

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainagul View Post
    Let me rephrase.
    Can we still enter the zone, even if we are not level 82
    No. You enter the zone via a quest, if you don't meet the pre-req you aren't getting in. As for being summoned in, who knows, but I seriously would advise against it...

Been repeated many times, but 78-82 was a typo from long ago on Blizzards part for Hyjal/Vash'jir. You MUST be 80 to get to these zones, even after launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shartadin View Post
    Been repeated many times, but 78-82 was a typo from long ago on Blizzards part for Hyjal/Vash'jir. You MUST be 80 to get to these zones, even after launch.
    actually this I've found to be false as my 78 pally is sitting in Hyjal as I write this. =] A simple matter of buying a flight master's license and hoofing it from Felwood, Everlook or wherever your nearest flight path is. Now, as for Deepholm, i'm pretty sure that's a no go until you're 82 as the portal is the only way in I've seen so far. But for Vash'jir if you get an 80 to grab the quest and activate the boat it sounds like you might be able to ride along. I haven't actually tried this yet, just pure speculation, but I intend to give it a go after I'm done mining in Hyjal. of course, with professions giving exp now i might just be 80 by then anyway. XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnowkato View Post
    actually this I've found to be false as my 78 pally is sitting in Hyjal as I write this. =] A simple matter of buying a flight master's license and hoofing it from Felwood, Everlook or wherever your nearest flight path is.
    You need to be level 80 to do any of the quests.

you cannot recieve the quests to go to hyjal or vashjir until 80, had to lvl my hsaman through 78-80 fast, took me 2 hrs.

deepholm has this one long chain thats starts at 83 dont know why even though most people will goto uldum at 83 cuase its awesome.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerebes View Post
    deepholm has this one long chain thats starts at 83 dont know why even though most people will goto uldum at 83 cuase its awesome.
    Because it's a prequest to Uldum and you can't start Uldum until 83. :P