level 85 health points

When Wrath came out one of the first raids I did was Mally, When he did the wirlwind spell everyone had to have about 18000 HP or so or it would wipe(No heals). Meaning the average HP for a lvl 80 was a bit less than 18000 I'd say around 17000. My question is what is the average HP of an 85 with just basic dungeon blues. What kind of HP are we looking at for our Tanks?

"Why was that wolf carrying frayed robes?"

Tanks in full T11 BiS have 210k HP

Most people will have about 100k

He asked about blues tho... not stuff we'll have in months.

On beta I had a few toons.. and when we had blue gear, before they handed out everyone t11, most classes had 100-110k, i only had ranged dps classes that i played with. on my hunter in the blue pvp gear i had 131k. so tanks should have more than that... what exact number? i have no clue.. but that should give you a ballpark idea. it should be a little more than that.

Deleted
    Doing normal instances on my tank on beta at 85 I had 110k buffed, that was a mix of 333 and 345 (i think) ilevel blues. Or something close to those ilevels anyway.

Raid tanks in Cata will have almost the same HP as raid bosses in Vanilla.

I'm not sure how to feel about that.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

On the beta in Ilvl 346 premade my tauren warrior tank had about 125k hp buffed, and about 115-118k unbuffed, my elem shammy had 85k unbuffed or buffed cant remember i stopped playing the beta after losing a few HD's but those are the numbers i had.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    Tanks in full T11 BiS have 210k HP

Most people will have about 100k
    I remember Blizzard saying that tanks weren't going to be as far ahead in HP pool size as they have been up until now.. did they throw that idea out the window?

Not that I'm complaining, my main is a Warrior rofl

Deleted
    blue tanks will have 110kk - 120k un buffed

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Raid tanks in Cata will have almost the same HP as raid bosses in Vanilla.

I'm not sure how to feel about that.
    Supertank!!!