Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    thats amazon for you, i work at one of their warehouses and the are bastards to their employees, fuck amazon i will never give them buisness

Think mine just shipped out this afternoon, I ordered Wotlk from them and I got it at 11 am and had a little time to play before classes. I'm not sure whats going on there, it still says it should be here tomorrow but it makes no sense if I pay a dollar for speedy as shit shipping when they are going to have to pay like 15 dollars lol. Anyways, as far as ordering online goes, Amazon is the best...if you expected it today or tomorrow morning before the sun even rises then your expectations are way too high. If you think Amazon online sucks try ordering online through gamestop, not only do they charge you taxes but it takes the damn thing a week to get to your house...unless you pay like 20 extra bucks and paying 99 cents sounds a wee bit better.

Just picking mine up at the store... shipping arrivals are... random.
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    I was kinda unhappy I pre-ordered from Amazon since I wouldnt get my game until Wednesday in Belgium, until I tonight , the night before release I discover no pre-order has been made, so I'm gonna go out and get my game tomorrow after school probably. Really happy right now!