Those who preordered from GAME in the UK...

Did you recieve your Cataclysm copy today? Mine hasn't arrived (GG midnight playing)
    Prophecy are recruiting! Visit our website at http://warcraft-prophecy.net/ to find out more.

I don't think a single game.co.uk CE order has been received today. Unsure about the state of normals. Pretty bad, I bought the digital download as well as for me it's worth it to play on launch night.

Also, there's a lot of other threads about this - maybe you should have posted there?

HMV website has changed to say thy haven't even received from Blizzard. Which is strange because Friday it changed to 'Item received, dispatch in process' so something fishy is going on.

Deleted
    02/12/2010
    Qty Description
    2 World of Warcraft: Cataclysm [PC Games]

Your order has left the building and will be with you soon! Your credit/debit card will now be charged in accordance with your instructions and if you are a Reward Member your points will be added to your card.
    Not received them yet

Deleted
    Pre-ordered the normal edition from Play.com here, still hasn't arrived despite the fact they said it was dispatched 3 days ago. Which is unusual as I pre-ordered WotLK from them too and got it early (was expecting it on release day, not the two days earlier than i did get it). Ohwell. Bad weather in the UK is sometimes a curse ¬_¬

Deleted
    Please use the other thread and don't create new ones when existing threads are present. Locked.