Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Won 2 Battered Hilts, 2 days in a row from the same trash pack, and the best part my guilds RL was healing on his shaman both times, so much win and rage

Deleted
    Well I rolled 100 on the Heart of Hakkar twice. First time in Vanilla, second time in WLK. Second time I was offered 5k gold from someone in the raid because he desperately wanted it for nostalgia purposes and being a mage he had a hard time soloing it..

1. Reins of the Ravenlord
    2. Time lost proto drake found me (literally and I killed him I flew into him lol)

in 1 ulduar key to algalon and then the quest off him and a cool looking MH and offhand
    게임 은 어렵~~

When i faction changed, back in WotLK i found a pug for ICC 25, and i won 3 BoE items in a row,

Deleted
    Yeah! I finally managed to get enough money to buy myself 2 Gladius for my Subtlety Rogue! I killed 20 Wretched and I got 5 bags!!! They sell for 2 silver each!

Oh, it's my lucky day!

Needless sarcasm aside, luckiest thing that happened to me was probably becoming Grand Marshal back in Vanilla. Oh wait, that was when I had no life. Scratch that.

More needless sarcasm aside, luckiest thing that happened to me was getting the Baron's mount on the fourth run. I read that people do a hundred runs and don't get them so yeah, I'm feeling lucky. But not google lucky. Please, for the love of God, don't type "Blue Waffle" there and click "I'm feeling lucky". Yeah, I said that but I know you will.

hiiiiii
    Last edited by mmoc1cc94a666b; 2011-03-17 at 07:45 PM.

Got the Raven Lord and Fiery Warhouse both on my first tries on my druid.

Found the Time-Lost and Arch bug mount on my hunter.

Vial of the sands recipe for the sandstone drake was in my first canopic jar on like my third tol'vir solve, and it was only a couple weeks into cata so I was charging 4-6k to make it for a while. I was the only person that had it for a few weeks, so I've made a lot of gold from it.

It's not really luck honestly, (in a way it sort of is....) but on the first run of Sethekk halls I did with my druid pal, the Raven Lord dropped. I let him have it since it was a complicated string of events that would take too long to explain, but after one more pass, I finally got a Raven Lord of my own.

Sure I pretty much worked for it, but the Raven Lord is literally the best thing about WoW to me. My favorite mount and mah fwiend.

(Well I mean, it was lucky for my friend, which is a good thing.)

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I met someone who I will be marrying in about a year.

Quote Originally Posted by ackis View Post
    I met someone who I will be marrying in about a year.
    LOL Nerd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way back when in vanilla when locks were so bad that only one or two would be in a raid. well we were in BWL on vael and we 1% wiped. Well normally you wait for the reset before you SS rez...not this time. MY dot killed Vael after the entire raid wiped......
    You may be smarter than me but I inherited a multi-million dollar enterprise.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    LOL Nerd.
    Trolled by a french guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    LOL Nerd.
    Called a nerd by a professional games-website nerd, harsh.

I was out farming Elementium one day and I came across a bot with 280% flight speed. I put him on autofollow and got to mine all the nodes before he did Twas epic win. Got like 20 stacks in an hour give or take a few minutes.

Had every single mob in the first pull of BoT drop a BoE epic. and then one mob in the second pull also dropped one.

Deleted
    Got Headless Horseman Mount on my hunter and paladin, a BoE epic strength ring dropped in ICC 25 without the RL setting ML and everyone clicked need but i won it though someone else rolled the same as me xD
    Just got the left binding on my warrior on my second MC solo run, now hoping for the other one ^^
    Today i got White Hawkstrider on my warrior, this would be around my 5th run and already got it + Orb of Sindorei (or something). Also got the Phoenix hatchling on my paladin and druid

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
    most annoying:
    getting reins of the Blue Drake in Oculus on my most hated character, which will never have the money for epic flying >:l
    I agree that Blue Drake is annoying, got it twice on my alt, and second one was in a BoE bag (if I had only noticed before fix)

Atleast I got it on my last try before Cataclysm. I had logged in before Cataclysm to guildchat or something and decided to take a run and got Oculus...and then mount (which I also thought was added back to Malygos 10 and removed from Oculus)

Quote Originally Posted by Punchbag View Post
    I won this :> http://www.wowhead.com/item=37254
    Note, I have not ever seen a single other person have that trinket. The amount of people ive convinced im GM is unreal ... ^^
    I had this ninja'd of me in an Heroic during WOTLK. There was a bug out there which some classes couldn't roll on certain items. Myself playing a Paladin or my Mage, (i've forgotten), i couldn't roll on the trinket for some unknown reason, and we all agreed to greed but someone hit need. ¬_¬

Also, had won the roll on the Os10m drake, to have it stolen by the loot master. >.>

Erm, luckiest thing to happen to me in Wow, erm.

Lent gold to some nub, who tried to not pay me back after being removed from the same guild i was in. Some long ass event eccured and i got my gold back. To long to type it.

On my Vanilla account i found a total of 15 world epics (boe). Had servers first and only Tebuu's Blazing Longsword also (had to buy it, but was a killer sword for my dwarf pala).

Erm, guess latest luckiest thing was when i was doing MC for boredom, and i got one of the bindings, and i was chatting in gchat and went "It would be funny if i got both bindings and the Eye of Sulfs" and people were like "that wont happen though."

Garr down and a binding dropped. Geddon down no binding. Ragnaros down Eye of Sulf, Luckily for me, a Guildie lent me every item i needed to make the mace, and i paid him back within 2-3 weeks.