Deleted

Want race change druid worgen

Can i do race change now, and log in at 0:01 and transform my dudu night elf at worgen?
    Or i must wait 0:01 to buy race change?

You can buy it now and use it at 0:01 as far as I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    got to wait a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    got to wait a few weeks
    Really? I was under the impression and heard you could race change as soon as Cata drops...

got to wait a few weeks
    Do not, race change available day 1.

@OP: You will have to wait for Cataclysm to swap to Worgen, just like you would for creating a new one. (Duh)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omglazor View Post
    Do not, race change available day 1.

@OP: You will have to wait for Cataclysm to swap to Worgen, just like you would for creating a new one. (Duh)
    dont duh me

they said race change for gobs/worgens wont be for a while a few months ago. if they changed it than i had no idea of it.

Race changes before December 7th
    Will this be the same as for when Goblins and Worgen come out? If i buy a race change NOW will i be able to just save it and use it on DEC 7th to change to a goblin?
    I've been told that if you buy a race change now you can simply wait until the new race/class combos are available to use it. I don't see why that wouldn't also apply to goblin/worgen, but I haven't seen specific confirmation.

If it's comforting, when you click the button to change race you can actually cancel out and not use it. When you click on the button you're not forced to use the race change request right then and there. In any case I guess my point is you could cancel out and seek further assistance.

Quoted from the front page... page 2.

Don't get pissed Genn, he said "@OP"

Deleted
    As far as i know, you can buy it now and use it at midnight, there is going to be no wait for the race change.

dont duh me

they said race change for gobs/worgens wont be for a while a few months ago. if they changed it than i had no idea of it.
    What Jagera said - the OP asked if he can do it now or if he has to wait. Logically, since you cannot create a worgen (due to Cataclysm not being available right now), you also would not be able to race swap now and will have to wait for Cata to drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried this before, tying to save a race change and use it when cata releases. I was prompted with the message " your class does not have any available races to change " ( Nelf druid ) when I went to process the payment for it. Unless they've fixed it within the past week, we'll have to wait till cata goes live. I'm just going to wait a week or so for everything to settle, personally.