10+ Year Old Account

Nymn is back, for the win

Just now I flew up to Winterspring, to set my hearth there so i can then fly back down to Org and log out by the flight master so tomorrow I can log in, train old world flying, hearth to Winterspring, and fly to Hyjal. That isn't the point of this though. After landing I went into Everlook and was greeted by Nymn in the middle of the town. Now when I saw him I immediately thought "Hahaha! They added some sort of tribute to Nyhm in the game!" However after thinking i do recall a comic book character whos name is Nymn. So now I'm curious. Which one is Blizz referencing? After all Nymn has blond hair and not black like Nyhm's warlock. An interesting question indeed.

I do vaguely remember a post on blizz forums somewhere that said they should add npcs for all the wow machinima makers...
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

This has been speculated on, more-than-probably not the MMV creator, because as you mentioned the character is off and the name is misspelled.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Nyhm is a Warlock, and has black hair. That definetly isn't a reference to him.

Off topic: You might not want to log out in Winterspring, as you need to get a quest in Orgrimmar to start all the quests in Hyjal.

On topic: Noticed this guy had a fun name and strange armor too, but have no idea who Nymn is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice but it isnt him
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Off topic: You might not want to log out in Winterspring, as you need to get a quest in Orgrimmar to start all the quests in Hyjal.

On topic: Noticed this guy had a fun name and strange armor too, but have no idea who Nymn is.
    Am logging out in org xP

anyways, i went to look up Nymn on google and haven't found anything that looks vaguely like this npc. I am even more confused now seeing that this character doesn't look like any of the pics of nymn that i have found. I guess another theory is that its just coincidence, and not a real reference to anything.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon