Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ya, the difference is small and probably no one is going to notice a difference between 2MG/0Furor and 0MG/2Furor. It's just something interesting that my spreadsheet spat out.

I WAS having problems healing with my druid.. this guide helped me. Thank you

I think i read it somewhere on here, but is there a certain amount of up time I should be aiming for with Harmony? I'll continue to check the back pages but i figured i'd ask in case I don't find it

Deleted
    Ideally 100%
    realistically 90%+ is what i am "happy" with
    (for both LB and Harmony).

Thats what i thought and i wanted to double check

I have an interesting question - yesterday the heroic staff from madness dropped (the one that gives haste on the wielder and 3 allies), as no one wanted it, damn legendary casters, I got it. I already have the heroic Maw and the offhand from Ultraxion. I don't really care about hps but I wonder if the staff is somewhat close to the Maw and offhand, and how the haste proc will benefit me. Also it looks so cool on my transmog, so an extra point for that . Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by petyrit View Post
    I have an interesting question - yesterday the heroic staff from madness dropped (the one that gives haste on the wielder and 3 allies), as no one wanted it, damn legendary casters, I got it. I already have the heroic Maw and the offhand from Ultraxion. I don't really care about hps but I wonder if the staff is somewhat close to the Maw and offhand, and how the haste proc will benefit me. Also it looks so cool on my transmog, so an extra point for that . Any thoughts?
    It won't even be close. Static stats from weapons like Vagaries or the staff from blackhorn is better than the proc-haste (unreliable so can't build around plateus, small amount compared to most things so even when it procs it won't give as many different ticks as say, the trinkets will).

Deleted
    Any PvP Resto Guide out here?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been pvping a ton lately so I may update the guide, especially when I update it for MoP(I'll be competitive arena/rated bging) I'll probably add a whole section for pvp too. Until then, AJ's isn't full of theorycrafting or anything, but it has all the basics: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/18...ginners-guide/

Deleted
    Okey i will wait then to MoP btw thank u for responding so quickly

Deleted
    How important is the 2005 haste cap?
    I just got the healing mace from DW and when i equp it i lose that cap ;(
    If i dont have the cap can i heal good enought?

10+ Year Old Account
    The cap is more important than pretty much anything, sadly including the mace. There is no where you can reforge/gem/anything to get back up to the cap? if you have a lock you can beg him to give you DI until you have a few more hate pieces to get you up there.

There was a good question up there regarding MG vs Furor, regarding 4pc t13 proc's. Don't u get a "more full" effect with furor over moonglow?

Deleted
    I didnt understand your question. But I'm still wondering why people are still going for regen w/o genesis while the chance of going OOM is 0.1%

10+ Year Old Account
    Furor vs MG wont really have anything to do with timeslip specifically. As in, having 4 piece vs not having 4 piece shouldn't effect it to where the values change. And it they did it would be so minimal it wouldn't be worth the gold to respec. Though the difference between the 2 even now is pretty much at that point.

As for regen, if you have no change of running OOM you want to drop a healer, not have all your healers drop regen talents. I agree with what Tang said before, if you aren't oom it's not because of gear, it's because your raid isn't taking dmg for one reason or another. Having less regen but making you heal more will just lead to more overhealing, not really more effective throughput or be more raid efficient or anything.

Switch a healer who isn't super important and who has a good dps set and see how that goes. Unless the people with no mana problems just aren't healing enough you should kill the boss faster with not much more stress on your healers. If all your healers have plenty of mana, no one is dying, and you can't drop a healer...really look through your logs. Someone somewhere is being bad.

Myrrar, Sargor is referring to t13 2 pc, where we save mana after innervate. Both this tier bonus and jaws of defeat work directly against moonglow.

Deleted
    @Myrrar I dont think solo healing 10heroics is a viable or a smart option as it's so easy to wipe and waste a lot of time.

I dont think this is such an issue in 25m where it's easy to change from 6 to 5 and 5 to 4 healers. But on 10m you'd have to solo heal most things.
    Last edited by mmocc9d032cf13; 2012-04-28 at 07:07 AM.

Many classes can do "decent" dps in their healer spec. Resto shamans are perfect for dpsing when only one healer is needed, and priests can switch to disc (smite). Next time you do yor'sahj, drop shrooms for adds and watch your numbers skyrocket - resto dps is pretty high if you actually try. And tree-form wrath spam puts you right in line with a real dps. I would agree dropping a healer in 10 man is usually much harder in practice than theory, but theres no reason one of you can't dps during easy moments. If you manage to fill all your gcds with shrooms, dots, wraths, and heals, you can definitely still go oom.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even think about 10s when I consider raiding so I'll almost always be referring to 25s lol. But yeah, 10s you obviously wont drop a healer. Even in BiS gear if you are 2 healing everything, dpsing 100% of the time you aren't healing, being as close to 100% effective with your healing(aka, no overheal), you shouldn't be so far away from running oom regen talents are a joke unless you are a shaman.

Both healers should be dpsing if they aren't out of mana, you have no reason to be anything but almost oom at the end of a fight.

In 25s it's different, but in 10s you should be dpsing as much as healing on farm content.

Deleted
    Hey guys,

This is my Druid alt: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Cevora/simple. (Yes I know, Cloth chest, will get swapped very soon. The Leather PvP piece is about 1600-3000 on my server at times, I can craft these cloth myself for about 120g).

I'm having a tiny bit of trouble healing: My HPS is mostly rather average, around 10-11k in Baradin Hold and about 13k average in LFR. I also feel like I have trouble keeping people alive.

What I usually do: Keep 3 stacks of LB on the tank being attacked, preferably to refresh them with Nourish, or a clearcast RG, to keep Harmony going at all times. If not, I'll just LB again, but I manage a 100% uptime if I disregard swapping stacks upon tank swaps. I keep RJ on the tank and Swiftmend on CD, most of the time on the tank to benefit from Efflo with the other melee, other times I'll Swiftmend a Ranged/Healer in need of a quick heal if he's surrounded by others to try to get the most out of Efflo.
    I also tend to WG when I know heavy aoe damage will be incoming. Sometimes proactively, often retroactively. In aoe heavy fights I use WG on CD.

What I don't know is how to deal with RJ. Last time I healed on another Druid alt (that no longer exists) was in WOTLK. I sometimes slip into blanket-the-raid mode, but it drains me rather fast. Now I try to keep RJ up on about 4-5 guys if damage is heavy, otherwise I use it to top people off after an occasional non-recurring damage spike.

It's not that I have true mana issues with Innervate whenever it won't cap my mana and Tree to spam 1 stack of LB on everyone. I'm also an Alchemist and I still use Mana Potions from time to time: Since I'm doing LFR and 5man only, I don't really need any other pot. Yet, I do find myself a bit low on mana in longer fights.

In 5 mans I have even more trouble. I use Nourish almost all the time to keep everyone up, but due to the lack of big heals and other tools that I do have on my Priest and Shaman alts, I always seem to be struggling a bit to keep them all alive.

I do like it more than any other style of Healing: I feel much more involved and active when healing on my Druid. But I feel like I should and could be doing way better than this.

Come MoP, I want to swap to my Druid from my main Mage (thanks to account-wide mounts and achievements), so I want to really get into this one before it hits live.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2012-05-04 at 03:34 PM.