Red face "De-Engineering" in Cataclysm

Hey, just a quick question for the infinite wisdom that is Mmo-champ...

I have engineering as a profession and love it, but I'm not a miner, is there anywhere in particular where there are Mechanical mobs which can be "De-Engineered" or Reverse Engineered, on the way to 85?

Any help is much appriciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    Hey, just a quick question for the infinite wisdom that is Mmo-champ...

I have engineering as a profession and love it, but I'm not a miner, is there anywhere in particular where there are Mechanical mobs which can be "De-Engineered" or Reverse Engineered, on the way to 85?
    I don't remember any mechs in Vash or Deepholm, but I do remember some Shredders in Twilight Highlands.

I wasn't on my Eng, so I don't know if they had the seperate looting available to engineers.

Deleted
    Sadly as far as i have seen, there isn't any... its the same for the miners... cos of the lore here in cata u cant even mine the dead Elementals...
    Last edited by mmocd7b5cd8c9b; 2010-12-07 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    What a shame, so many wasted parts

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hey just found some "skin-able" mobs. The shredders in twighlight highlands req 485 eng hope it helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffy View Post
    Sadly as far as i have seen, there isn't any... its the same for the miners... cos of the lore here in cata u cant even mine the dead Elementals...
    The worms in Deepholm are mining instead of skinning. So are the colossi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Brunevde View Post
    Hey just found some "skin-able" mobs. The shredders in twighlight highlands req 485 eng hope it helps
    To my knowledge, they are the only skinnable mobs for engineers in cata. They also friendly with horde.....

The mechanical units in Baradin Hold cannot be Engineering-skinned.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am thinking they nerfed those eng skinnable mobs in twilight highlands i have killed around 200 and not one bolt or ether