Justice Points Cap

First off attempted a few searches for this with no luck..and wow forums acting up for me.

Will the 4000 cap be removed? Lots of /qq in trade chat right now and not sure who to believe...

Deleted
    Whats to qq about? 4K is fine, nothing will cost more than that so its not a problem at all

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it will not be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemein View Post
    Will the 4000 cap be removed?
    No.

think the main reason for the qq in the trade is people will not receive more JP points until 85 and they spend the ones they have. so for 5 levels of randoms you miss out on some.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemein View Post
    First off attempted a few searches for this with no luck..and wow forums acting up for me.

Will the 4000 cap be removed? Lots of /qq in trade chat right now and not sure who to believe...
    Just another reason to ignore trade.

I could have sworn you would get JP on running regular dungeons. QQ may be from being stuck at 4k cap and not gaining any more. Can you not buy level 85 blues as soon as cata comes live to spend them immediately?

Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    I could have sworn you would get JP on running regular dungeons. QQ may be from being stuck at 4k cap and not gaining any more. Can you not buy level 85 blues as soon as cata comes live to spend them immediately?
    Have to be 85 to buy 85 gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine its like pvp gear, you cannot buy 80 pvp gear until you are 80. Hence no jp gear for lvl 85 until you are 85.

so the cap is at 4k but are they removing the cap at the start of cata?
    ggg

Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    no, they are making it a hard cap, any thing over 4k will be converted to currency. or did they do that already?

Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    no, they are making it a hard cap, any thing over 4k will be converted to currency. or did they do that already?
    they already did that one

Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    My guess is they will remove it after the second tier comes out. At that point all Valor pts become Justice pts.