Turning in 25 Dailies now worthless?

I've seen patch notes saying that we only get 10% of the experience from being in an underleveled zone. Does this mean the 25 damn dailies I have to turn in at 3:01am are only gonna give me like 25,000 xp?

Sorry if this has been asked. I r bad search.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Icecrown and Storm Peaks are level appropriate from lvl 78-80, so they should still give their proper experience.
    If your dailies were from say Grizzly Hills however, you'd only be getting 10%

I'm at work now so I'm not gonna spend time trying to find it again but I read a blue post that said basically this:

We tried to prevent this from happening with WotLK but we won't this time around. There are plenty of quests to do in Cataclysm so this small boost isn't very useful (XP-wise, but time-wise it might be). We want you to experience the full story and not power-level, but if that's your thing we're not gonna hold you back.

It was on the new forums, if someone has a link it'd be awesome.

I've seen no mention of any reduction in experience gained other than the normal experience mechanics after looking through all the recent patch notes since 4.0. Just like every other expansion, mobs in Cataclysm zones have an increased xp modifier over the previous expansion and the new quests yield more experience per turn-in on average, and previous mobs/quests aren't touched.

It's going to be from monsters, not from quests.

As someone who turned in 25 dailies when Wrath hit I can assure it will be useless whether they nerfed the xp gain or not.

If you get 10% of your level from 25 dailies I would be happily surprised.

You can still do the 25 dailies and turn them all in as soon as cata goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahjj View Post
    As someone who turned in 25 dailies when Wrath hit I can assure it will be useless whether they nerfed the xp gain or not.

On the beta it gave, depending on which the user picked up, 25-35%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahjj View Post

Reports mentioned 22k per turn-in while early Hyjal quests give 27k per turn-in. Also, levels 81 and 82 require a whole lot less experience than 83-85 (not as linear as WotLK) and I've seen numbers hovering around the 1.5 to 2 mil per level for 81 and 82, up to 6 to 9 mil for 83-85.

Worst case scenario being 80 to 81 requiring 2 mil, 25 x 22k = 550k which is still a bit more than 25% of the level. If it's more like 1.5 mil then it's a third of a level. Either way, you're not gonna be able to get that much experience that quickly in an overcrowded Hyjal.