Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Payment rejected

Well I've tried to get my sub up for the last couple of hours now and I get the "payment rejected" msg when i try to do it, I've tried with 2 diff credit cards, american and visa and it's a no go..they both have money on and both have worked in World of Warcraft or any other form of internet payment so far..so i'm asking, is anyone else gettin this?
    I've tried only twice cause i'm affraid i'll get the 3/3 tries and blizz will freeze my payment for 24hrs wich i don't wanna...

Thanks for the feedback

---------- Post added 2010-12-06 at 11:25 PM ----------

anyone at all?

Edit 2:

Solution for the ones that still have the problem, i've managed to get my Sub this morning like this:

For everyone, I've found a solution for myself and my friend, listen up
    Go to the Blizzard Shop and there you can gift 30days of sub, just purchase it and add it as a game card, worked for both me and my friend, hope it helped

Edit:

This! http://eu.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=210000110 Disclaimer: This is a link from the EU shop, US users go to your Blizzard Store and buy it there =)
    Last edited by f1li1p; 2010-12-07 at 12:38 PM.
    Live together, die alone.

Deleted
    I'm having the same problem currently, done it twice, still rejected. I have bought Cata+Wotlk earlier today, everything was fine.
    I guess this error occurs because a lot of people are trying to get it at the same time, sometimes the Account Management panel won't open at all and you'd get an error. Guess we'll have to wait a bit before getting our subs back.

Deleted
    same here, i tried to buy wotlk for a sub account, i tried it .. maybe.. 2 days later (after failing back then several times).. i think its .. kinda buggy.

If you have the Verified by Visa crap thats the reason, i found out the hard way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    i found out the hard way.
    What do you mean?

Deleted
    I have problems paying for a race change want to have it ready so i can level as goblin shaman

Deleted
    I'm trying to do it now, and It appears due to the high volume of traffic that hit the battle.net website it's causing some payment problems. I wanted to buy it!

same problem here, done it twice, so now i'm just staring at the screen like a retard.
    if anyone gets through it, let us know please.

When I purchased cata I had VISA payment issues. Not sure it'll help but try again with your VISA but make sure the stored information has the correct card expiry date. I got a new card like 3 months ago battle.net still had my old cards expiry date. Once I changed the date to the new cards it worked fine for me.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    if anyone gets it workin i'd appreciate a heads up ^^ Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    When I purchased cata I had VISA payment issues. Not sure it'll help but try again with your VISA but make sure the stored information has the correct card expiry date. I got a new card like 3 months ago battle.net still had my old cards expiry date. Once I changed the date to the new cards it worked fine for me.
    i doubt it's that, because i've also tried American Express..still rejects it =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    Well my card expires end of this year, however this shouldn't be a problem because all payments are 'Real time' so they'll get their precious money and I still can't pay with my card (plus I only use one card anyway)

Deleted
    Different Battle-net? Like, EU and US one.

same happend here for mastercard:S:S so plz let us know since i only have 1 try left

Deleted
    lol site is down , I was trying to but wrong timing :S

Our account management pages are currently unavailable.
    Please check back later.

Thank you for your understanding.

Deleted
    Well peeps dont worry, i have had that problem before, i dont know if its a problem with visa or blizzard but i assure you tomorrow its working alredy, so dont freak out about it, i know it because i alredy had that at least 3 times in past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something to check on:
    My bank apparently hates California and has put a block on all transactions on my CC from California (they say it has something to do with a ton of CC fraud coming out of CA lately). I had to contact my bank, have them unblock my account, and then purchase Cataclysm. For my monthly sub, I got around this process by just using paypal. Sadly, Blizzard won't let me pay for Cataclysm through paypal.

looks like the account management page is working now, at least it doesn't take an aeon to load it.
    haven't tried the payment thing tho'!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xfeatherx View Post
    looks like the account management page is working now, at least it doesn't take an aeon to load it.
    haven't tried the payment thing tho'!
    Just tried it, still says there's an error.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone succeded yet?

Ya, I bought the digital download today BUT I had to do it through the phone with blizzard customer servive.
    Woot for listening to 50 min of elevator music.