Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm. Good for him.

I kinda wish World First competitions didn't start until the two main continents got access to WoW. Not really world first if half the world doesn't have access yet, at least in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, didn't he bet banned last time because he exploited a glitch in the exp system?

I like tang
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still 84.

i dun know i respect smasher .

cos he solo and did questing etc.

athene definitely go ard with the tagging thing. oh well....boo for that.

wouldn't questing be faster than grinding anyway? I mean even if you have a fleet of players out of party finishing your mobs for you, you don't get full kill exp anyway on top of grinding being a slower process of leveling. Plus it's hard to find areas with enough mobs on a short enough respawn time to make it more exp per hour than questing anyway

Anyone know how this works because now I'm curious

Quote Originally Posted by Zemiki View Post
    Lol, didn't he bet banned last time because he exploited a glitch in the exp system?
    Yes he did. I believe he was streaming that time, too. Which begs the question that has already been asked, yet again, why isn't he streaming this time? Honestly, once a cheater, always a cheater.

athenes such a beast i miss his old youtube videos XD

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=forscience FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Smasher is just questing. nobody even with him. He even is making mistakes. He killed some yellow mobs that he was supposed to be talking to for a quest. Nothing cheating or even remotely 'strange' about the way he is leveling.. He is just questing and being very fast about it.
    Then I'm going to root for Smasher. Would be nice to see someone get world first by playing through the content the way it was intended, instead of the tagging method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smasher appears to b questing.

http://www.livestream.com/xfire_smasherfth

athene has less achivement points them my ilvl201 druid

I like how everyone's praising this guy and saying he's a "beast" etc. It might be "legit" but it's certainly not fair; nothing that actually deserves praise.

But this is the part where I get called a "hater" and that I'm "jealous."

Riiiight.

Just some things to think about with all the comparing.

athenes gear is horrible - smashers gear to start with was very nice.

Athene is playing with friends, its an MMO after all right? The majority of the game is based around guilds, large groups of people playing together. So why is it horrible to be working together ?

84 and 15 bars, looks like he will get it in ~30 mins. sad to be honest, id expect it to be not as grindable and "easy" o well, ill enjoy it on thursday

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    I like how everyone's praising this guy and saying he's a "beast" etc. It might be "legit" but it's certainly not fair; nothing that actually deserves praise.

But this is the part where I get called a "hater" and that I'm "jealous."

Riiiight.
    Theres no way to win on the internet. It's a never ending paradox of human stupidity

Yeah, I don't get the whole Athene thing either. Basically he made himself famous, and every since then he has just found morons to follow him around and kill stuff for him. Congrats on finding 5 idiots in WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r082 View Post
    Just some things to think about with all the comparing.

athenes gear is horrible - smashers gear to start with was very nice.

Athene is playing with friends, its an MMO after all right? The majority of the game is based around guilds, large groups of people playing together. So why is it horrible to be working together ?
    Your gear is completely irrelevant when you are ungrouped, running around judging 30+ mobs and having a swarm of people kill these mobs that you never did anything to other than a singular attack. This way your exp gain doesn't get docked for being in a group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    Theres no way to win on the internet. It's a never ending paradox of human stupidity
    +10 internet for this post.