Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    From looking at the Armory, wouldnt realm first 85 show in his recent activity as a feat of strength if he had actually gotten it? just a thought

Deleted
    What was the name of the guy that did it "Legit"? Stone something....

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't he get banned last time?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

"World" first doesn't mean much when a particular group got a massive head start over the rest...

6 hours to get max level? Thats more of a joke than WOTLK. Shows you what to expect in the next 2 years..

I know its hard to concept, but endgame isn't the only part of the game. At least it shouldn't be. The journey is just as important as the destination.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    As if US would get any kind of world firsts anyway
    Meh i could give a crap about stupid world first cheeves really. Tis why i'm playing tomorrow when my collectors edition gets here.

From what I know of Athene's preperation, he recruited an entire guild to help him achieve this.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    These people exploited because they would of replaced their epics with level 83 greens
    Replacing gear slows down momentum, much quicker to stick with what you have, despite the obvious upgrades they would have been to stats, plus flavour stats such as crit, hit and haste are usually better optimised on an epic set compared to collection of greens.

As with the first 80 that he achieved, even if there was some exploit, in my eyes if Blizzard have not taken the necessary steps to prevent it, then he still gets 80 and 85 first, even if they decide to take it away.

In terms of mob tagging, they fixed that if I recall correctly; I tried finishing off mobs on my main for an friend starting off and their XP varied from a ridiculously low amount for mobs I did the most damage to a more reasonable amount for mobs he did the majority of damage to.
    Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    He got banned for when he did it with 80 though due to exploiting his way through.
    For some reason, I got the feeling he did that again.

Cause lvl 85 in 6 hours is impossible doing it the "normal" way.
    Hopefully he will be banned again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrototem View Post
    This + US didn't get it til how many hours later?
    A false cheeve for him
    Ok ok, if someone in US gets it under 6hrs then they are bassicly the "world first". Its funny but most times you get expansions first and raids and still cant get world first. Anyway grtz to Athene... once again...
    -K

Yes it seems that his achievements show no quests completed in the new cataclysm areas either

Quote Originally Posted by Manaki View Post
    Yes it seems that his achievements show no quests completed in the new cataclysm areas either
    Wait until he logs out :P

Deleted
    I wasn't really aiming for world first as I like to take my time levelling proffessions and stuff like that at the same time. But I really hate that Athene got the achievement, In no way did he level legit. I hope he gets perm banned this time. And I hope the achievement goes to one who worked hard like questing everything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baldoora View Post
    This is kinda sick. I'm still stuck at school and people are already hitting 85...
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by FrostWyvern View Post
    I wasn't really aiming for world first as I like to take my time levelling proffessions and stuff like that at the same time. But I really hate that Athene got the achievement, In no way did he level legit. I hope he gets perm banned this time. And I hope the achievement goes to one who worked hard like questing everything
    Outdoor mob tagging is completely legit.
    Gratz to him and his crew.

why I no see archiev realm first 85 on him feat of stregth ? or BLizzard no longer have realm first 85 ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrac View Post
    From what I know of Athene's preperation, he recruited an entire guild to help him achieve this.

Replacing gear slows down momentum, much quicker to stick with what you have, despite the obvious upgrades they would have been to stats, plus flavour stats such as crit, hit and haste are usually better optimised on an epic set compared to collection of greens.

As with the first 80 that he achieved, even if there was some exploit, in my eyes if Blizzard have not taken the necessary steps to prevent it, then he still gets 80 and 85 first, even if they decide to take it away.

In terms of mob tagging, they fixed that if I recall correctly; I tried finishing off mobs on my main for an friend starting off and their XP varied from a ridiculously low amount for mobs I did the most damage to a more reasonable amount for mobs he did the majority of damage to.
    i agree, in many cases although the gear that drops has a hihger itemlevel it does not contain gems and enchants that most players have on there icc25 gear and as such has slightly worse stats

Deleted
    I hate this! I'm at school reading this topic, knowing that people are hitting level 85. And what do i do? Following school, GRINNK.

jhsbdjwebfiw

- Charlin

Deleted
    ahahha another one by athene xD
    Lets see if this time he doesnt get the banhammer xP

Deleted
    wow, just freakn wow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I now say D-oh ><