priest race change

I have a dicipline priest , and I want to focus on cataclysm rated bgs, I play alliance and now. I'm playing a Draenei, and the draenei racial i dont find it useful as a dicipline in pvp.
    I want to make a race change but I'm not sure which race to choose.
    I am between night elf, gnome and worgen
    I like the night elf shadowmeld and Quickness is useful when all focus on the healer
    of gnomes I like the Escape Artist, although the Expansive Mind don't find it very useful in pvp, cause my main source of mana is by spirit and not talents that regen a % of the total mana
    the worgens Darkflight I find it very useful, and also 1% crit is always helpful

i dont like the humans because the Every Man for Himself share cd with the tinket i usually use, but the spirit bonus could be helpfull.

Human

Every man for himself means you can wear ANOTHER trinket that will be more beneficial. If you do like gnomes, they have a huge advantage in most BGs b/c the smaller toons are MUCH less likely to be focused. (play a tauren warrior then a gnome warrior and you will see how true this is)

This advantage isnt so big in arenas, but you didnt mention those.

Night elf racials are really lame for PVP to be honest. Worgen have decent racials but to be honest I really think human will be better (though worgen may be more fun, if thats what you're looking for) Quickness will very nearly never save your life or your group. Every man for himself will, especially since you can use a real trinket in that spot instead to boost spirit or int or anything you want. I really cant stress how great that is, especially some of the on demand health or mana back trinkets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night elf shadowmeld is okay, but people usually see it coming.
    Its only really a huge boon with mages, as you can mirror image --> blink --> meld, and all people see is you split into 3 and vanish. You can then go invis right from meld and escape. VERY helpful there.

I suggest worgen darkflight if you don't care about the trinket spot. Being able to boost away from people when scream isn't up is quite beneficial, plus, human models are crappy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auro View Post
    Human

Every man for himself means you can wear ANOTHER trinket that will be more beneficial. If you do like gnomes, they have a huge advantage in most BGs b/c the smaller toons are MUCH less likely to be focused. (play a tauren warrior then a gnome warrior and you will see how true this is)

id go with worgen or gnome since there aesthethically appleaing and have good passive racials :P in the end down the road its not goin to be about what racials you have but how much you like playing your character because it gets boring and it doesnt help when the race you choose is ugly and you hate looking at it aka troll/orc/dranei etc hehe, my 2cents

Human priest isnt so good now with 3min CD on there racial (it isnt alot but if your a hardcore arena player you will want a 2min CD) Dwarf seems nice seeing as now Ferals / Sub rogues are mostly bleed classes you can let them load it up and then Stoneform the lot off. So they have to waste MORE energy trying to dot you up.