Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrune View Post
    I've leveled a Affliction Lock and you can do the same thing using a combination of Life Tap and Haunt to have endless mana.

I don't know if Shadow Priests have a similar mechanic or not, but I don't think that the Shadowfiend is as good.
    SP mana return isn't as good as Aff locks, there's still 0 downtime if you plan your CDs right, especially with Sin & Punishment talent. Your SF is usually up majority of the time. It's just locks have a smoother form of mana return than SPs imo. Just as effective in mana return, but takes a little longer to get back, than say 2 big LTs.

Deleted
    Shadowpriest is indeed good at soloing but too fast OOMed out.

Deleted
    Luckily i rolled a spriest they're nice atm.

while 80-81, 81-82, mana isn't an issue, 82-83, 83-84...its beginning to be a problem- and death is a possibility now.

I've noticed that i now actualy have to think when killing stuff (83). But thats only when I forgot one of my buffs or to use SW death, or to sheild myself. IF you actualy think. And Do SWD mf for shadow feind, dispersion hymn of hope, remember to sheild. Then it works. Just dont expect to multi dot 10 guys and not have to drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrune View Post
    I've leveled a Affliction Lock and you can do the same thing using a combination of Life Tap and Haunt to have endless mana.

I don't know if Shadow Priests have a similar mechanic or not, but I don't think that the Shadowfiend is as good.

They both look very similar on paper, but play very different. I have leveled both to 80, for now, and plan on doing both to 85 soon as i get my professions finished up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxiijay View Post
    glyphed victory rush with self healing talents say hi. ~35% health every time they kill a target. no class matches that.

Damn straight

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubble View Post
    Just got my server first priest, it was the single worst experience Ive had playing my class.
    Mana Issues, less self healing than a warrior, limited multi target damage. etc etc.
    You're a priest. You just suck at playing something that isn't op out the ass. L2P

(my main is a holy priest......)

Deleted
    Did the run to 85 as shadow. Dark archangel is your friend, once you get that mana is no problem (assuming correct usage of spirit tap).

Quote Originally Posted by fonzatron2000 View Post
    What is downtime?
    It's what happens when I need a glass of water or a snack.