Server First Herbalism

Didn't take too long. Beat another Druid out by 17 points. Tips since you have to be level 82 to go to Deepholm; farm cinderbloom in Hyjal until 500, then go to Uldum and follow the banks with the river in the center to max. I'm tauren and it was orange/yellow all the way. Good luck and happy picking.
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha

Deleted
    Gratz m8 :P

1000 achievements point hahahahaha
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Deleted
    Good job dude

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    1000 achievements point hahahahaha

and its prob a new charc he started with cata... so what dude

gratz mate
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

I switched servers, I hit 80 sunday, worked herbing on Monday, so yeah. I have crap achievement points on this toon =}
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha

Deleted
    gz

Deleted
    Grats to ya mate

Deleted
    Gz

gratz i was going to do this but i prob already got beat lol

Deleted
    Congratulations! We got our first Illustrious Herbalism around 03:00 today - I never wanted to get any "Realms first!" myself, yet - Congratulations!

Grats on achievement, Tauren Druids have an advantage on this one since they can herb faster and they don't need to dismount/get out of flight form, good job on it

congrats... didnt take too long it seems

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless it's World 1st do not make these topics. It's ok to be excited and I may make a topic just for that, but we will end up having too many if everyone puts their server 1sts.