Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Athene, Satan or god?

This is not to meant to be a serious post!

Hey, Would you say Athene is Satan or God.

I mean, World fastest 1-70, world first 80, world first 85. Beaten GM's. Still record times all over the place. Killing Smourne players naked.

What the hell is he?

he isnt on my server so i dont really think anythig of him

Athene The Exploiteur would be a nice title imo, think Blizz is implementing this come next patch.

Deleted
    A really experienced player ?

Chris Metzen.

he is a no lifer more likely

Quote Originally Posted by Tenkachii View Post
    This is not to meant to be a serious post!

Hey, Would you say Athene is Satan or God.

I mean, World fastest 1-70, world first 80, world first 85. Beaten GM's. Still record times all over the place. Killing Smourne players naked.

What the hell is he?
    Sometimes I play WoW naked and kill many other players too... does that make me a god?

Deleted
    it's not exploiting, it's "creative use of game mechanics"
    the only reason he was banned in WotLK was the amount of people QQing, the rest of the GMs said it was fine

---------- Post added 2010-12-07 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    Sometimes I play WoW naked and kill many other players too... does that make me a god?
    no, it makes you his high priest :P

Deleted
    At least he is making fun of all the haters and shows tham it's only a game and it's fun to play it. Many ppl still don't get it tho.

15+ Year Old Account
    at least we only hear of him every 1-2 years..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epileptica View Post
    Athene The Exploiteur would be a nice title imo, think Blizz is implementing this come next patch.
    The way they did 1-70 and 70-80 wasnt exploits when they did it.. or.. somebody choose it was an exploit while they did 70-80, but he had talked to gm's before and was told it was all good.. the fact that somebody changed their mind or they didnt really understand what he was talking about doesnt make him an exploiter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebbah View Post
    Nolife for getting 80-85 in 5.5 hours? the avarage wow player is playing 6 hours a day.

He's a person that makes money on making videos regarding this game... hard to call him a no lifer when hes making more money then a lot of people while playing a game.

He wasnt first to 80, a French warlock was, or if it was 70.

But backon to Athene, he's only using glitches and bugs for his records, then why is all the people who call him world first 60, 70 and 80 Ensidia and Nihilum world first on all the bosses they "exploited" ?

Deleted
    some random wow player i dont give a shit about....wow he got world first? on a video game...good for him.....I woke up fresh as a daisy this morning....hes prob half knackered after a night of no sleep all because of a video game.....each to there own lol

he's a douche. he lost all credibility when he started playing poker(poorly) and doing those hippie videos with his palz.

Q:Athene, Satan or god?
    A: Nope, just zombie
    “I is the king of Rome, and above grammar”
    ~ Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor on Grammar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebbah View Post
    this... who cares? he'll among the throngs of people qq'ing about how the expac was too short, relax enjoy the game they worked so hard to put out for everybody...

Creative use of game mechanics is an overused excuse.
    If people are using what they know to be an unintended mechanism which gives them a distinct advantage then I called that exploitation.
    The game mechanics for gaining experience should be by the traditional means of questing, dungeons, battlegrounds and killing of appropriate mobs.
    The likes of endless spawns etc for excessive or unintended experience is unfair, not intended to be available and likely will be removed from use by others and therefore should be punished.
    Realm first should be achieved by skill and the ability to outplay others, not cheap tricks.

smells like game exploiting ...
    For the Glory of Mankind