Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Athene world 1st level 85!

I just found that link on Smasher's leveling video, someone linked it!

http://img340.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...710071445.jpg/

GO ATHENE!!!

EDIT : Athene world 1st level 85! my bad :P

Change the title, you mean 85 lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Think you ment 85*. But grats to him. (even if he has to mob tag to get it.)
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

85 not 80 lol

really? i dont even....

Grats for him.

If that's legit I feel a ban coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldir View Post
    "Oh, elite mob group, better stay aw... OH GOD WHAT IS THIS, CHARGED TO DEATH?!?!?!?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Athene would have been gone already. That guy is reeeeally annoying and have yet to seen any funny stuff from him :/

Quote Originally Posted by lonewuhf View Post
    If that's legit I feel a ban coming.
    its perfectly legit and not bannable
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

I hear cheating is worth cheering for, C/D?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Athene

Quote Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
    I hear cheating is worth cheering for, C/D?
    He never cheated, with WoTLK he was told what he was doing was ok by multiple GMs then one took it upon themselves to ban him.

In Cataclysm he used a method of levelling which many people have been using (ever seen the mob taggers in icecrown?) Its a legit method of levelling, but I'm sure he'll receive a punishment for it even though it was legitimate.

...Didn't he do this last time and get banned for it? /blink

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Yeah neither was the instance exploit in the beginning of wotlk right?

Blizz took the guy back to 70, removed achievements and handed 24, even though GM was asked if the method they used was legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    There's NO way leveling from 80 to 85 was done in a legit way in a few hours, unless it was *maybe* done via the instant spawns in Sholazar, which may have been why the exp was changed just recently. If it was that way everyone should totally expect her xp to be reset as that's exploiting (from blizzards point of view).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keldir View Post
    "Oh, elite mob group, better stay aw... OH GOD WHAT IS THIS, CHARGED TO DEATH?!?!?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Duulis View Post
    Yeah neither was the instance exploit in the beginning of wotlk right?

Blizz took the guy back to 70, removed achievements and handed 24, even though GM was asked if the method they used was legal.
    the instance exploit is cheating as you leave group kill mobs then rejoin b4 u get kicked thats not how its intended
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

How is this a legit way to level? How bout people level by playing the game? He deserves a ban for being a dickhead and avoiding playing the game to hit 85 first. Exploiting something to go around the games intentions is pretty much textbook bannable offense.

lol at the seemingly 10th thread with athene haters ... if you don't like him... don't watch him :P

yes he may have mob tagged. he got banned for doing it in dungeons to get to 80 in wotlk. the person who did it "legit" tagged mobs outside of dungeons and no one hated on him.

So its not really relevant or worthy of a post to say "so what he is lame and did it "this" way". how bout just a grats :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't find this person on armory, wowhead or wowheroes. Someone get him to log . . .