Deleted

--- Post YOUR ## Realms First! Level 85!## EU ---

Server: Vek'nilash
    (2 Winners :team "Realms First! Level 85!" successful attempt)

Furial lv 85 Druid - Horde
    Androme lv 85 Mage - Horde

Deleted
    you seriously made an account here to create this thread?
    in which one of the two guys is obv you?

embarrassing

Deleted
    I will congratulate you, since I am also on Vek.
    But I seriously agree with Groom.

Quote Originally Posted by Groom View Post

embarrassing
    No, the embarrassing thing is that you wasted your time (and one of YOUR first five posts) posting here to hate on his legitimate post.

Deleted
    Realm first 85 darkspear europe:

Cyyx, Alliance mage

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seriously scared to see people hitting lvl 85 already. I was expecting a whole week till someone did that! O_o

/fear...

10+ Year Old Account

embarrassing

I agree with this.... make a new account just to flex your e-peen. Lame.
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

As a note, you should post a link to your Bnet page as well, since whenever I enter your name (or anyone elses for that matter) it gives me a 500 error saying that the server is "prone to explode".

Realm first Worgen in Stormwind, Hellfire EU ;o True story!

Deleted
    The Sha'tar EU

Mercus <Dark Glare> Alliance - Realm first 85 Paladin/Realm first 85
    Devrim <Dark Glare> Alliance - Realm first 85 Warrior
    Nevaríox <Dark Glare> Alliance - Realm first 85 Priest
    Totum <Dark Glare> Alliance - Realm first 85 Shaman
    Last edited by mmoc290cb72e4b; 2010-12-07 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomin View Post
    As a note, you should post a link to your Bnet page as well, since whenever I enter your name (or anyone elses for that matter) it gives me a 500 error saying that the server is "prone to explode".
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urial/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...drome/advanced

---------- Post added 2010-12-07 at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid View Post
    Realm first Worgen in Stormwind, Hellfire EU ;o True story!
    name?

embarrassing
    ^^ This.

Could someone plz link "Tactical Facepalm" pic

Quote Originally Posted by Hoomin View Post
    No, the embarrassing thing is that you wasted your time (and one of YOUR first five posts) posting here to hate on his legitimate post.
    No.. no, the embarassing thing is that your hearthstone is still set to Dalaran, oh sick burn.

Deleted

embarrassing
    Interesting comment.
    I'm sorry to break it to you but i am an old guild friend of both these guys and know them a long way. I'm happy they got realm first as i was there (on vent) when it happened.
    I agree with Hoomin you should take your hate somewhere else and gratz, your embarassing comment just blew back on ya.

Honestly... ruining a thread intended to be a joyful supportive iniciative just to talk trash about someone imagined as one of the realm firsts... I'm 27 yrs old mate, stopped playing 2 years ago and i find real life way more enjoyable than a virtual game (not to trash talk WoW or anything, i had some good moments too but it's just not my thing anymore). And trust me, i feel good sharing other people's achievements, even if they are based on a virtual internet game. They put effort on it, they feel good, and it's OK and healthy to feel good alongside with them, even if it's not your own private celebration.

You may feel embarrassment when you know it's your birthday and you want people to know it (because whether you want it or not, your human and were once a child who was or wished to be celebrated by their parents and family on that special day you were born) but dont want other people/friends to find out directly from you. And i'm sure you can relate to how awesome it feels when other friends pass the word around that it's your special day. Even (and it's generaly the case) if you tell them not to spread the word. It feels good because you feel they CARE for you. And without that... there's no point on being alive is there? There are also people that dont have problems telling everyone that it's their special day, that implicitely they would like to feel that others, their friends, care about themselves. But to feel embarrassed or not have the right to celebrate an important achievement?????? Then i'm telling you, you must feel miserable as a human being and a good dosage of psychotherapy might do you some good. Or for some odd reason you equate celebrating with showing off some kind of superiority or arrogance witch can be the case (and it seems that way) and therefore pointing out embarrassment/shame could somewhat be appropriate, though it brings up even more what i just said in the last sentence. Specially since what conserns the most there is not the mistaking of celebration for superiority/arrogance but considering superiority/arrogance fully without any consideration for a possible meaning of celebration instead. That just tends to indicate your own personal tendencies more than exposing others mate.

It is YOU that should feel embarrassed by what you just typed there and mostly by what goes on inside that mind of yours mate. Think about what you say. And MOSTLY, think about what you think. Feel free to take the last word on this if you want, i dont intend to make it a debate.

Congratz to Cyyx from Darkspear and Mercus from Sha'tar! You're both top notch hardcore in my book (either that or you're 2 lucky bastards, hehe !)
    Last edited by mmocebdfd9e5e7; 2010-12-07 at 06:44 PM.